Chapter 7

Warnings: Mentions of death

     ~The Pack's P.O.V.~

All six of them are experiencing this 'dream' at the same time

Darkness. That's all that they can see. Senses blurred, confused and weary, they cannot sense each other.

Light. A small, soft, glow shines from the darkness. In the faint shape of a figure, the light talks.

Greetings, friends.

The voice is familiar. But... Who?

I am Notch, or at least, a dream version of him created long ago, decades before your births. I was created as a last resort, my purpose to deliver a message to you all, should it ever come to this. Yet, when it seemed I would never be needed, here I am.

What could he be hinting at? Though uncertain, they have a sneaking suspicion.

Notch, ruler of this world, has inevitably fallen. Slain by a black gem, as a very last resort, Notch has given up his white gem, and become green, to prevent Herobrine from obtaining his power. To put it simply, the power of his gem his shattered, and it has fallen onto six worthy individuals. He apologizes for the unsavoury bestowing, but as some of you may have noticed, all six of you-whom I do not know-now have white gems. Notch's power is split between all of you, and you each have gained new powers, which with time, you will discover.

Notch had a feeling this would happen one day. So now with the explanation complete, I will give you your instructions.

The six of you must find one another, using any means possible, as quickly as you can. Darkness is crawling over the land, and Notch has trusted you to save it. Once you have found each other, there are four trials you must complete before you can reach Herobrine. Notch had peered into future, and learned that to guard his kingdom, Herobrine will have created four mob-human hybrids, with varying difficulties and powers. They each contain a key, and only with all four, will you six be able to reach Herobrine. You will be able to distinguish them, for they will not bear a gem on their hand. After defeating them and collecting the keys, it is up to you to confront Herobine. Together, you have a chance of killing him. Destroy his gem, and in that moment, Notch will be revived. Though you will lose your powers, and revert to the gems you once held, it is crucial for this task to be successful, or the world will eventually fall.

Notch wishes you luck. Now awaken, before it is too late.

~~~
Question of the chapter:

Thoughts?

P.s. Sorry for the shortish chapter lol. I'll make up for it in the next one ;)