Shots For Shots (MurphyxReader)

Start from the beginning

You sit around the bar now, everyone slumped over before you grab three beers, handing them each one while you open yours, taking a swig.
"I don't wanna clean this upp." You groan.
Murphy raises himself up slightly, tapping the table as he starts speaking. "Then change yer name and live in tha west" and, with his face laying on the counter with his had covering his face, Connor manages to somehow perfectly smack the back of Murphy's head, making him look at him.
"What the fuck?" Murphy quiestions, rubbing the back of his head.
"That was for saying something stupid" You chuckle as Connor moves and claps his hands together a couple times.
Another ten minutes and you are all up once again, however this time you are standing on a table shaking you ass with a beer bottle in your hand obnoxiously singing while the guys sing along here and there, luaghing their asses off as you continue singing and chugging a bit more beer somehow all the while still dancing.
You finish singing as you hop off the table, stumbling over and sitting on Murphys lap seeing he was closest, kissing him smack on the lips, your hands running through his hair. It took him a second to kiss back merly from shock. for a good five seconds you passonatly made out with him before getting up, giving Connor the same treatment.
You pulled away from him, looking at him before slapping both of his cheeks at the same time and getting up.
"You fuckers are fucking amazing shit people you know that." You slur, walking over to the bar again, stumbling slightly.
Murphy and Connor glance at each other, taken back slightly by the events that just happened. They were quite a bit more sober then you simply becuease they drank more then you did and were more use to it.
"Y/n I think ya best get some water." Murphy speaks up, walking towards you with Connor behind him.
You finish your beer before looking at them.
"Nah, let's just like take a nap. Can we take a nap?" You say with a yawn.
"Y/n let's take ya home. Where do ya live." Connor speaks up, realising that they hadn't ever actually been to your house.
You had come over to theirs a few times, but you mostly hung out at the bar since you worked there.
"I uh- I can't remmeber." You laugh, letting yourself fall to the floor as you lay down.
"I gotta piss but I cant" You think out loud.
"Hold on a good sec, y/n." Connor speaks quickly before turning around to talk with his brother.
"What do we do with'her?" Murphy quiestions quiet enough so you couldn't hear him.
"Can't even remmeber her own place." He adds.
"Take her back to our place? She could sleep it off there" Connor says with a shrug and Murphy nods as they turn back to you to see you already asleep on the floor.
"Son of a bitch" Murphy murmurs under his breath as they go over to pick you up.
Murphy goes to grab your arm but it jolts you awake. "Okay I'm good I'm good.." you murmur, looking around dizzily.
Connor leaves to get you water and Murphy helps your up.
Connor hands you the water and you take a sip, your mouth feeling rather dry at the moment.
"Lay down alright? We'll be right back, lad." Connor says as Murphy softly let's you lay down again.
They talked for a moment before agreeing to quickly clean up the mess of spilt alchol over by the tables, afterwards Murphy lifted you off your stomach and to your feet, both of them grabbing either of your arms and helping you out. Locking the door behind them.
They walked down the streets. Soon, you guys made it to their old apartment.
They got you some water, letting you settle down on Murphy's bed.
The boys helped you take off your jacket and your shoes, however insisting you leave your pants on when you attempted to take them off.
They knew you well enough to know that that would lead you to being topless quite quickly.
However they did hand you one of their shirts, since yours was a rather tight and uncomfertable looking work shirt with buttons on it that was sure to be uncomfertable to sleep in.
Murphy sat infront of you however when you tried just slipping the shirt over yours.
"Fuckin' hold still!" Murphy says exasperatedly, trying to get you to stop fidgeting once he got your shirt off.
You continued to insist on taking your bra off aswell becuease it was super uncomfertable, but they continued to tell you once you had the shirt on you could do that.
"Murph-murphy come closer." You giggle whisper as he gets the shirt halfway on.
He swore this was how dressing an infant is like.
You pull him into you, kissing his nose before giggling.
You lift yourself up onto his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as you bury your face in the crook of his shoulder before starting to kiss up his neck before hitting his lips.
he hated that he couldn't get himself to stop you, his hands resting loosely on your hips.
"Murph get'er dressed." Connor says, walking over to his bed and untying his boots.
"You wanna fuckin' try this?" Murphy retorts, pulling away from you and trying to start putting the shirt over you once again.
"All you, Murph." He smirks as Murphy glares at him for a second.
Finally you held still, putting it on yourself for the most part.
"Guys I'm too tired to take off the bra straps can you just do it?" You pout and Murphy sighs but nods, turning you around before lifting the shirt up just high enough so he could gently unhook the clip.
He let the shirt slide down your body before you fall so your back his against his chest with a comfertable sigh, taking off your bra fully.
"I may have lost the drinking game, but I won in the end," You say and he furrows his eyebrows. "The fuck's that supposed to mean?" He quiestions but you simply give a long "shhhhhhhhhhhh" as you put your finger to his lips, feeling yourself drifting off to sleep.
"You two are a dreamy couple" Connor smirks as Murphy looks at him.
"Shut up." He cant help but laugh though.
He lays you down softly as both of the boys drift off to sleep.
You were gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow..