For KingJackson

She was pacing like a caged lion as she tried to decide whether or not she had enough guts to do it. Her friends and herself had decided to go to an amusement park over the weekend and she was up for it, apart from the fact that big rides scared the living daylights out of her. When they arrived at the biggest roller-coaster in the park, which she genuinely wanted to go, she chickened out. Her friends all wanted to go on it so she told them to go ahead and now she was pacing, trying to decide whether or not to join them.

Her gaze was turned directly to the floor as she walked back and forth. It would be fun, she thought, but she was terrified and since she had none of her friends to go on with her, she didn't know if she had enough confidence to go alone...

She walked back and forth by the queue for the ride for moments, never stopping for a moment and never looking up. She continued to do so until suddenly a firm body collided with hers, she'd walked into someone. The force of the collision sent her stumbling backwards but the stranger who she had bumped into caught her wrist before she fell onto the floor. Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment and she wanted to run away and hide but that was before her eyes landed upon the stranger.

She had been almost certain from the force of the collision that it had been a man and her suspicious were correct: it was a man. However, it was not just any man, it was a man with cheekbones sculpted by angels and who's body held no flaws. It was Siva Kaneswaran and she knew it. She was a fan of course however due to shock her strong urge to fangirl was suppressed.

"Hi..." She muttered out quickly. His smiled widened as he realised that she must be a fan and therefore she wouldn't cause him any trouble. It was then that she started to feel the starstruck jitters and the butterflies, she was standing with Siva!

"You seem stressed...?" He pointed out although he didn't say it in a cruel way but in a way that he was just mentioning something and he obviously cared about how she was feeling.

"Oh! I'm Emily, hi Siva!" She exclaimed once she realised that he wanted her to tell him her name. Siva nodded and then made a hand gesture as if to say 'go on' and explain why she appeared to be stressed out, she was at an amusement park and people were generally quite chilled out in places like that.

"I'm trying to decide whether I have enough guts to ride the roller coaster." She said, she was surprised that her voice didn't waver or stutter because on the inside she felt as if her heart was exploding with joy. She looked back towards the ride just as it was reaching it's climax and then the people on it hurtled towards the ground with such force, she looked away and she could feel her stomach churning... Why on earth would anyone want to put themselves through that? However at the same time, there was something appealing about being able to say that she did it.

"I'll go on with you, if you want?" Siva asked which caught her off guard. She was sure what she expected, for him to ask her if she was okay and then for him to move on with his life. She was just one fan, he met so many each day, she didn't see why he'd make an effort with her. But then she remembered that it was Siva and he would always go out of his way to be an exemplary human being.

"Well I-I-I erm." She stuttered, could she say yes to that? She didn't want to look like a wind-swept, screaming mess in front of him, that would be beyond embarrassing and it wasn't exactly a good way to make a first impression. First she walked into him and then she'd scream out her lungs, surely he'd be put off by that.

"It's okay if you don't want to, it's just I'm a little scared too and could do with someone to hold my hand." Siva said and again she was shocked, if it was anyone else she'd think that they were flirting but Siva? No chance, surely not. 

"Alright then, let's go!" She didn't need anymore encouragement to say yes, Siva just asked if he could hold her hand on a roller coaster. Sure she'd be scared out of her whits but if she got to hold his hand then who the hell cares? Siva smiled at her before linking his arm with hers as they walked towards the queue and waited for their turn. 

They walked off the ride, Emily knew her hair was all over the place and she was pretty sure she cut off the circulation to Siva's hand because she clutched it so hard. It was terrifying to say the least and although she didn't feel the satisfaction she had expected, the adrenaline rush was quite fun. Siva's hair bizarrely hadn't moved an inch, not a single hair was out of place as per usual, she wondered what he put on it, it must be magical stuff. She had had fun though and Siva did scream too which made her feels a little bit more comfortable. She wasn't even paying attention to her surroundings as he guided her off the roller coaster, she was just shocked and taking everything about him in.

"Two please." He said which snapped her out her thoughts. She around to see that they were stood in the shop section of the ride where you could buy a copy of the picture taken at the end of the ride, you could also buy ride merchandice which was a bit pointless to be honest. The girl at the desk nodded and went to print out the pictures after Siva handed her the money in the exact amount requested.

"Who are they for?" She asked him, she didn't want to assume that they were for her since Siva shouldn't have gone on the ride with her, never mind paid for the pictures. She also didn't want to assume that Siva bought one for himself, why would he want a picture of her? She was only a fan, she thought.

"One for you and one for me." Siva said simply, as if he was confused as to why he had to explain it. I mean, when there are two people and someone bought two copies of the same picture it seemed pretty self explanatory that one was for the other person.

"You want one?" She asked, she couldn't understand why he'd buy one, was he just being polite and then he'd throw it away later? It seemed likely to her.

"Yep." He said simply as the woman passed him two separate bags with the separate pictures in them, he took them, thanked them and then handed one to Emily. Their fingers brushed against each other as she took it and even though they'd already held hands (more like squashed hands), she felt her cheeks heating up as she blushed.

"Why?" She asked so that he could clear things up for her. 

"I want to remember you." He said with a smile.

They proceeded to spend the rest of the day together, Emily's friends understood that this was a big deal and left her to it, the day resulted in numbers being exchanged and the feeling of happiness being expressed by both Emily and Siva... Emily hardly expected to meet again however they did many times!