For MiniMishaTw

"Nathaaannnn... Can I take the blindfold off yet? I don't like it!" I complained.

"Nope. It's a surprise." Today me and Nathan are celebrating our 1 year anniversary although technically the anniversary of when we first met was two day before. Nathan went out for an hour and when he returned to our apartment he blindfolded me, put me in a car and now he was guiding me forwards with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Okay... Now." He whispered then the blindfold was removed and I could see again. I looked around and saw hundreds of tiny candles illuminating the dark sky, a picnic blanket was layed out surrounded by dozens of red roses and a picnic basket was placed on it.

"Oh Nathan. This is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Happy anniversary." He said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me passionately. As he did so I couldn't help but think back to the first crazy time that we met. 

I was walking through the park, I kicked the occasional rock but just mainly walked to clear my head. 

"WATCH O-" A boy warned but before I could register anything, I tripped over something and fell forward into a statue and hit my head on it...

The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital bed with a pounding headache, some boy watching over me and smiling when I opened my eyes

"Sorry." He muttered.

"Oh my god. Did I trip over you? Damn my head hurts..." He laughed slightly so I took that as a 'yes'. 

"Are you a tad clumsy?" He laughed.

"Hey, you could have warned me sooner!" I said defensively.

"I didn't think anyone wouldn't see me." He exclaimed. 

"Do you want me to stick around? I know hospitals can get really lonely. And you seem nice so I wouldn't mind and-" He said, looking shy suddenly and rambling on and on.

"Of course not. Nice to meet you..." I cut in.

"Nathan."

"I'm Misha." 

Nathan stayed with me every day until the hospital said I could go home, we'd already gotten on like a house on fire but we had a romantic spark to begin with. 

"You're too cute!" I said and he led me over to the picnic blanket and we laid down next to each other, hands entwined. I rolled over so I was no longer on my back but facing Nathan and kissed him.

"I love you." I said, smiling,

"I love you too."