For bored_as_something

"Hi I'm Mary." The girl chirped. She was at a meet and greet for The Wanted, last one of the day in fact. When she left, Nathan tilted himself slightly to try to discreetly watch her walk away, a small smile spreading across his face.

"Wow! She was cute, Nath." Max joked, elbowing Nathan playfully.

"Yeah." Nathan said absentmindedly while he edged round the corner even more to get a better viewpoint. The boys' jaws dropped open. They often tried to set Nathan up with girls since despite him being a very wanted (hehe joke) pop star, he didn't ever date, have any one night stands or even  have a cheeky kiss in a club. But now he said this girl was cute. The boys rushed over to him immediately.

"Go get her number!" Tom urged, pushing Nathan out the door.

"No... I can't do that." He said, blushing slightly which made the boys 'awww'ed.

"I'll be back in a bit..." Jay said suspiciously.

"JAY! Don't!" Nathan warned as he chased after him but gave up before he had an asthma attack. About 10 minutes later Jay waltzed back in looking very pleased with himself.

"What did you do?" Nathan sighed, anticipating inevitable embarrassment.

"I got her number!" Jay cheered.

"But I like her..." Nathan admitted.

"That's why I got it for you, you dimwit!" Jay said, hitting him over the head then handing him a slip of paper which had a mobile number, her name and an x(kiss) on it. Nathan looked at it thoughtfully with his phone poised to be used then changed his mind and folded the paper and put it in his pocket.

"Mate. Call her." Siva advised.

"I don't... I don't know what to say... I mean she's so... And I'm... I don't know." 

"Mate. Just say 'Hi this is Nathan, I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me.'" Siva said matter-of-factly.

"I can't do that..." Nathan shoved his hands into his pockets and sighed.

"You can and you will." Siva said, picking the paper out of my pocket and dialed her number

"Hello?" Mary's voice rang out through the phone.

"Hi. This is Nathan, is this Mary?" 

"Nathan? As in Nathan Sykes?" She chocked slightly on her words as if she couldn't believe she was saying them.

"Err yeah." 

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"I don't mean to be forward but I was wondering whether you err wouldn't mind going on a date with me or something?"

"A date? With you?"

"Oh god I'm sorry, the boys said I should but I'm sorry!" Nathan apologised.

"Sure."

"Huh?"

"Yes I'll go on a date with you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Right. Thank you."