For TaniaUnionJ

Sorry for the delay, it's not the longest but it's quite cute.

"Mornin Tanya!" Siva's voice echoed down the phone.

"Hey sweetie! Can't wait to see you today!" She replied excitedly.

"Ah yes about that well you see I-" Siva muttered.

"Siva. Just spit it out." Tanya snapped, knowing that if Siva started rambling then she'd never get anything out of him.

"I know you're flying in especially and I promised I would pick you up from the airport but the boys and I have a gig and I'm so sorry but I can't pick you up. I've booked you a car to pick you up so you have to find the person with your name on a sign." Tanya lives in Switzerland and Siva had met her on tour when the boys visited Switzerland and it went from there. Siva had the day off tomorrow so Siva decided to fly her in so that they could spend some time together as the boys were on tour again and they hadn't seen each other in 2 months.

"Aw. That's okay. I'll still see you later though right?" She asked. Tanya wasn't particularly bothered, it's not like Siva planned it and he obviously felt bad about it.

"You certainly will!" He said, giggling slightly.

"What are you up to, mister?" She said, beginning to become suspicious.

"Nothing. Byyyyeeeee." He said, hanging up the phone quickly.

6 hours later

Tanya emerged from the airport gate after a boring flight, feeling quite relieved that she didn't have to meet Siva yet so she had time to freshen up. She looked around, searching for her name for a while. Eventually she finally saw a man holding a sign with her name on it held in front of his face. She rushed over.

"Hello? I'm Tanya." She smiled. The man slowly lowered the piece of paper down... Siva.

"Oh you lying git!" She screamed, jumping up onto him and wrapping her arms around him, not caring how many people heard and stared. 

"And I love you too." He smiled cheekily.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She gasped and shouted, hitting him on the arm every so often, which caused a few heads to turn. 

"Surrpprrriiiiseeee!" He laughed.

"Ugh I'd hate you right now if I hadn't missed you so much!" She said, pulling him closer and  jumping so that she could plant a kiss on his cheek.

"I've missed you more." Siva smiled.

"I'm afraid sir, that that is impossible." She said, tapping him on the nose. 

"That's not true! You just don't understand how much I've missed you!"

"Hold up there, you little-" She began.

"Shut up." He teased, pulling her closer and placing a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled happily and squeezed him tighter.

"Come on, let's go home." Siva extended his arm out towards her but she slapped it away with her hand and wrapped her arms around his waist as they walked out together. 

"Sorry darlin, fans." Siva whispered.

"And?" Tanya smiled before going over and talking to some fans. Siva stood for a moment, watching her happily as she hugged and took pictures with fans. She met his gaze momentarily and pushed him over to the fans playfully. After 10 or so minutes, they met in the same spot and entwined their fingers together. Tanya jumped up onto her tiptoes and kissed his perfect nose causing the fans to chorus a simultaneous "aww".

"You guys are the cutest!" A fan shouted.

"I know!" Tanya joked causing Siva to laugh.

"I love you." Siva said quietly but the more aw's confirmed that they heard and probably their camera's picked it up too but they didn't care.

"Right guys, we're off!" Siva scooped Tanya up in his arms.

"Put me down!" She screamed whilst laughing.

"Nevaaaaaa!" Siva laughed, carrying her to the car, placing her down and shutting the door.