For TWNathanSykesTW part 2

Sorry about the delay :)

"Morning!" I announced as I walked into the living room of the beach house Nathan rented for me and all the boys. Nathan decided we all needed a break because the due day for my baby was only 2 weeks away. We'd had the best time and I really don't want to go home but of course we have to because I'm having a baby! I'm still kind of shocked...

"Where's Nath?"

"Well... We didn't tell you this but our schedules didn't really make any time for this holiday and since he'll be having some time off anyway he needs to get some vocals down for a new single so he's off to do that. The other are doing couply stuff so it's just me and you chika." Jay said. I was feeling slightly annoyed that Nathan hadn't told me but then I wouldn't have let us come so I suppose it was for the best because this has been the best holiday.

 "Cool. What are we doing?"

"Shall we just walk along the beach? Nathan shouldn't be too long, that is if you are feeling up to it?" 

"Jay I'm fine stop fretting." I said, waving him off with my hand.

"No but if something happened to you Nathan would-"

"What? He's harmless. Now come on lets go." I said whilst pushing him out the door.

We started walking up and down the beach, to others it might look like we are dating but Jay has been a really close friend of mine since we were young and he's actually the reason why me and Nathan got together in the first place, so yeah only friends.

"So baby names?" Jay asked curiously.

"Me and Nath were trying to come up with some but we figured when we looked at him we'd just know I suppose."

"What about baby Jay?" He smiled cheekily.

"As much as we both love you it'd be too confusing to have two Jays around. Sorry bird." He fake pouted and I smiled because he was so cute.

"Oooh... Ow ow ow ow." I gasped as I felt a sharp pain.

"Shit are you okay? I'll go get Nathan!" 

"No Jay! I'm fine honestly! I've read about this it's normal!" I hadn't read about it but I didn't want to panic Nathan.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now lets just carry on walking." I snapped, Jay looked quite determined to take me back but knew not to push a heavily pregnant woman. 

I was fine for a while, me and Jay walked all the way up the beach and we were just about to turn back when I felt a sharp pain again.

"Jay... Go get Nathan. And an ambulance." I said calmly.

"What? Why?" He stopped dead in his tracks and asked confusedly.

"Jay my water just broke so I would appreciate it if you went and got some help." I said through gritted teeth. I wrapped my arm around my stomach and sat down on the sand and took deep breaths.

"But I don't want to leave you alone." I moaned like a little kid not getting what they want.

"Yeah and I don't want to give birth on the beach so get moving!" I snapped. I looked up from the waves to calm myself to see Jay running as fast as he could away but also I noticed how far we'd walk. Oh god... I was going to give birth on a beach by myself. 

It seemed like forever before I could hear the quiet siren of an ambulence in the distance, it got louder and louder the closer it got and I couldn't be more thankful because it was agony. I closed my eyes and rested for a moment because I was exhausted before I heard voices shouting my name. I quickly shouted here back and then watched as a man and a woman came running towards me with a stretcher and pulled me onto it gently.

"How are you feeling hun?" The woman asked.

"Like crap." I moaned and she chuckled slightly. They then carried me onto the ambulance.

"Right let's get going then." The man announced.

"WAIT! My husband isn't here, I need him!" I moaned as I began to cry in pain.

"We really have to go-" He urged.

"I can wait!" I shouted quickly.

"He has got 5 minutes but we are driving after that." He said sternly so I shot him ferocious daggers.

4 minutes had passed and I was furious. Where the hell was he? I decided then, in a slightly hormonal mood that if he missed the birth then he was not the father. I'd obviously never go through with that plan but I was completely fuming. 

"Looks like we'll be going then." The woman sighed, she was ectually genuinely disppointed for me I think which I apprieciated at the very least. I sighed exasperatedly but then heard feet pouding against the pavement quite close.

"AMBER!" I heard Nathan yell then moments later I saw him hop abord the ambulance.

 "YOU NEARLY MISSED ME YOU DICK!" I yelled furiously. 

"I'm sorry, you're not due for 2 weeks. I didn't expect it..."

"AND NOT TELLING ME YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED A HOLIDAY!" I raised my hand and slapped his cheek. He brought his hand to his face and frowned slightly. 

"I know I'm sorry, I wanted our last month to be perfect before the baby came. And I'm here now, I wouldn't miss our baby being born."

"Well you were going to..." I mumbled.

"Oh come on grumpy, smile." He said, using his fingers to tug the corners of my mouth up into a smile.

"Bog off." I slapped his hands away.

10 hours later...

"Hi baby." I cooed, holding my baby boy in my arms.

"Can I hold him?" I shot a look at Nathan, I didn't want to let go of my baby.

"I'm his father, not a derranged lunatic." He chuckled lightly.

"Come on please." He begged.

"Fine." I snapped, too tired to argue.

"Be-Be careful!" I warned as I handed him over.

"Amber, chill out. I know what I'm doing." 

"He's so cute. Can we have another?" Nathan smiled as he watched him.

"Are you kidding? That was the most painful thing I've ever done, hell no!" I shouted.

"Aw." He sighed.

Two years later

He was sat down playing with our son in the nursery with his sister. 

"Hey Nath?"

"Yeah?" He nodded softly to his Jess and she picked up our baby and carried him out of the room.

"I'm pregnant." His jaw dropped open but a small smirk spread across his face.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. Shut up!" I snapped playfully.