For breanna_twluv

Bre was so incredibly excited! Today was the day that Tom would come home: he'd been away on tour with the boys for 4 months and neither of them had time to spare so that they could see each other. She was so happy, she'd figured he'd come in and they'd catch up and then they could go for a romantic meal perhaps. Well that was what she hoped would happen, the reality was very different.

She was sat on a chair with her cup of tea on the table waiting for him to walk through the door, she felt anxious, what if he'd found someone else, someone better? What if they no longer felt the same attraction? What if he was bored of her? What if- She was snapped out of her consuming thoughts when she heard keys rattle in the lock of the door then it was thrown open and cases were shoved inside. Tom cursed under his breath when he rammed the suitcase over his toe, he was so distracted that he didn't hear or see Bre running in his direction.  

"Tom!" She yelled, smiling from ear to ear then she hurled herself on him. He smiled too as he held her in his arms at last. She buried her head in his shoulder so Tom took a second to admire her. She was the same beautiful girl that he had left, he just wished that he got to take in her beauty more often.

"Hey Bre." He smiled, pulling her closer to him. Bre felt overjoyed, she had missed the feeling of being in his arms and Tom too had missed holding her.

"God I've missed you!" She exclaimed, leaning back and looking at Tom. He'd obviously not shaved recently but Bre didn't care, she actually kind of liked it. 

"I missed you too." He said, pulling her in so that he could kiss her, it was long, passionate and lingering, the sort that made Bre feel like she was the only girl in the world.

"I love you." She murmured against his lips once she had pulled back ever so slightly.

"And I love you." He replied, crashing his lips on to hers once again. Kissing Tom never seemed to get old...

They sat and talked for hours, catching up on what had happened in each other's lives which turned out to be a lot evidently. They had talked on the phone a lot but there were some things you didn't say over the phone and it was nice for the two of them to finally say and hear those things. It was utterly perfect, Bre couldn't imagine anything better, until...

"Where you going baby?" Bre asked as Tom placed her feet down onto the floor, they had previously been lying on his lap. He stood up and started grabbing various items of clothing out of his suitcase. He seemed focused, she'd seen him get clothes out for when they were going out together and he had been slightly more methodical and he had been a lot happier.

"To get ready." He said, his voice was almost toneless. Bre was confused, they hadn't agreed to go out so what was he doing?

"For what?" She asked, confused.

"Oh! Did I not tell you? I'm going out with some of my mates tonight." He said matter-of-factly. Bre couldn't believe her ears.

"You're kidding, right?" She said, she almost laughed. She thought that this was a joke, surely he wouldn't go out already? 

"No. Why did you have something planned?" He seemed confused as to why she was asking him all these questions.

"No I didn't have something planned but I figured that it's our first night together in 4 months, I thought we could just spend some time together. But you're just going to go out and leave me here?" She asked, she was astonished. She was well aware that Tom could be slightly disconnected from his emotions from time to time but he generally knew what would irritate her and he hardly ever made her feel unwanted.

"I didn't think it would be a problem." He stated while tying the laces of his shoes.

"Well you thought wrong! God, I had forgotten how inconsiderate you can be sometimes!" She raised her voice as she got more and more angry.

"Oh grow up Bre, there will be more days! I do have a life away from you!" Tom spat. Bre was shocked, Tom was never rude to her.

"Okay then Tom, maybe we don't have to spend today together. Maybe we don't have to spend any days together." She said, she hoped he would react and tell her that he would't allow that and then he'd stay in with her. Was it so unreasonable that she wanted to spend some time with him?

"Oh will you stop overreacting?" He shouted, clearly irritated.

"Whatever Tom, I'm done!" She growled, she stormed into their bedroom and pulled her suitcase off the top of the wardrobe and threw it onto the bed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, running after her and pulling he suitcase towards him before she could put anything into it.

"I'm done, we're done, this is done. I will not have anyone speak to me like that!" She yelled.

"Bre I-" Tom began, looking away from her.

"Save it! I'll come back for my stuff another day!" She stormed out the bedroom and grabbed her jacket and keys. She was about the open the front door when Tom slammed into her and pressed her against the wall. They were so close together, Bre's heart was racing.

"Tom let me go." She whispered pleadingly. Although, as much as she was angry and wanted to get away from him, one part of her hoped he wouldn't.

"I'll never let you go." He replied before pressing his lips against hers. At first she didn't respond but her anger fizzled away and then she continued and deepened the kiss further.

"Jump." He muttered and Bre did just that and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"I thought... You were... Going... Out." She said although Tom wouldn't let her sentence be fluent as he kept interrupting her with kisses.

"Not anymore." He grinned.