Missing Bunny and Fantasmic

Jenna's POV

"So the concierge said that Fantasmic is very popular and is in Disneyland. But if we want to see it we should get fast passes for better viewing," Jim said coming back from the concierge desk while I got the kids ready for the day.

"Okay. That sounds fun! Lu what do you think?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" Lulu cheered.

"Okay well we'd better get some passes then!" Jim said laughing.

"Yes we'd better! Right Lulu?" I scooped her up and she giggled.

"Yep!" She laughed. After Lulu got dressed in a pink shirt with a fox on it, some jeans, and boots with rose gold bunnies on them. Then her hair was in two braids, her favorite hairstyle.

"Okay. Henry and Lulu are ready," Jim said as he finished putting Henry's clothes back on after changing his diaper.

"Alright. Then we're off!" I laughed.

"On an adventure!" Lulu joined in.

"That's right Little Lu!" Jim and I laughed and smiled at our adorable six year old daughter. We grabbed the stroller and Lulu grabbed her stuffed bunny, Rainbow, and we headed to the park.

*****

After a few hours of seeing characters and going on rides, we went to a little restaurant in Fantasyland for lunch.

"Mama. I'm hungry..." Lulu said turning around in the stroller to face me.

"I know baby girl. We're going to get some food right now."

"I'm hungry for pizza." She decided.

"Okay we'll see if they have some pizza."

"Yay!" Lulu cheered.

"You're silly," I shook my head and laughed.

"Yes you are," Jim laughed as well and Lulu made her cutest silly face.

*****

After lunch, we headed over to the Winnie the Pooh ride because the wait time for the ride was short and also we all loved that ride.

After we got off the ride and Henry and Lulu were getting into their stroller again and I noticed I didn't see Rainbow. It's probably behind her or something, I thought not thinking much of it.

"Mama!!" Lulu exclaimed, clearly panicked, "I lost Rainbow!" She cried.

"Shh. Shh. shhh. It's okay sweetie. We'll find her. It's okay," I reassured her and hugged her.

"Are you sure Mama?" Lulu looked at me with her big blue puppy eyes filled with large wet tears.

"100 percent," I kissed her forehead and she slowly stopped crying. I was determined to find it, even if I had to turn the entire park upside down. I'd do anything for my kids and Rainbow was Lulu's favorite stuffed animal since she was a baby.

"Now. Where to start searching," Jim said.

"Let's go back to all the rides we rode," I decided. Jim nodded and pushed the stroller in a trot.

*****

After checking ever ride we rode that morning, I was beginning to get worried and so were Lulu and Jim.

"Mama.... will we find her?" little tears dropped down Lulu's cheeks.

"I hope baby," I said sadly and Lulu cried more. Suddenly I remembered that we ate lunch and never checked at the restaurant! "Lunch!" I exclaimed.