Disneyland

Jenna's POV

"Alright. We've finally got everything now we just got to finally get out the door. Who knows how long that'll take." I said making sure we had everything, "I'm so excited!"

"I still cannot believe you've never been to Disneyland," Jim said.

"Well I didn't have that perfect childhood. We didn't have a ton of money and lots of other things. This is only my second time on an airplane."

"Well we'd better get going. Where's Lulu?" He called up stairs, "Lulu! Come on Sweetie!"

Lulu twirled down the stairs wearing a shirt that had cherries on it and little distressed jeans with her hair in two pigtails with bows and silver sparkly shoes. "I'm ready!"

"Alright Let's go," I took Lulu's hand and Jim had Henry and we headed to the airport.

*****

"Mama? What are we doing?" Lulu asked me when we were at the airport waiting to board our flight.

"Well we're going to all get on an airplane and fly all the way to Disneyland."

"Yay!"

"Yep. Yay is right." Jim said and kissed Lulu's little head.

Soon we all boarded the plane and because we had young children we boarded first. "Okay. Lulu do you want to sit on the middle by Daddy and I?" I asked Lulu.

"Yeah," She said and Jim sat by the window then Lulu then me on the aisle with Henry. I got Lulu's dried apples, her favorite snack, her water bottle, and headphones so she could listen to music during the plane ride, out of her backpack.

Soon after we were in the air Lulu wines and said, "Mama..... my ears hurt!"

"Aw baby. I know." I hugged her. Lulu hadn't been on a plane before so she didn't know what to expect, "it'll go away soon. So you want Rainbow and want to go to sleep?" I asked her.

"Yeah." We got Lulu's stuffed bunny, and I handed Henry to Jim so Lulu could put her head on my lap and was out like a light very quickly.

*****

Later when we had arrived in California, I woke up from a cat nap I took and gathered both of our kids and their stuff. As we were walking of the plane the pilot gave Lulu a small pair of plastic airline wings.

"Look! I'm a plane driver girl!" She zoomed around the airport like she was driving a plane.

"Yes you are Lu." I smiled.

We got our bags and stroller from baggage claim them got on the hotel shuttle. When we arrived, Jim checked in and the concierge lady handed the packet with our room keys and two little orange buttons for Lulu and I that said, "1st Visit!" with Mickey Mouse on them.

"Can we go to sleep?" Lulu tugged at my sweater and Jim picked her up and she rested her sleepy little head on his shoulder.

"Yes we can Lulu. We're going to right now," Jim rubbed her back and Lulu breathed relaxingly.

"I'm so tired." I said, dumping our suitcase and my purse on then floor. I took Henry's port-a-crib our and set it up. Then I put him on his pajamas while Jim helped Lulu brush her teeth.

After everything was all set up I climbed into one of the beds and was soon asleep.

*****

The next morning I woke early and got my purse and the stroller all ready for our first day at the park. Jim woke up shortly after me and then later we woke up Lulu.

"Hey Miss Lulu," I gently nudged her awake.

"Good morning Cutie. Ready to go have fun?" Jim added.

"Mmm hmm" Lulu nodded and stat up; rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Alright. Let's get dressed," I grabbed a Minnie Mouse shirt and jeans for her then her little silver shoes and her hair down.

I had on a Minnie and Mickey sweatshirt and my softest pair of jeans and my comfiest pair of shoes I owned. We got Henry into his Winnie the Pooh onesie, pants, and hat. He babbled happily as we put him in the stroller and Lulu as well.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep let's go." said Jim. We left the hotel and walked down Downtown Disney on our way to the park.

"Wait. We got to go here first," Jim grabbed my arm and pushed the stroller into the Disney store.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Minnie Ears. You and Lulu need some." He held up a headband with Minnie Mouse ears and a bow on it.

"Can I see Daddy?" Lulu asked trying to reach for them.

"Sure," Jim grabbed Lulu and put some ears on her.

"Lu you look so cute!" I said.

"Mama you need some!" Lulu grabbed a pair and put them on my head.

"See? Now you're Disneyland ready," Jim said.

"Alright. Let's go," I smiled. We bought the ears then headed to the park.

"The Peter Pan ride is really popular and has a long line so let's go there first." Jim explained.

"Okay!" I said as Jim lead the way, pushing the stroller.

*****

Later, we had all eaten lunch and were walking around near the castle and I noticed something. "Lulu. Look. It's Aurora!" I pointed towards the princess and everyone gathering around her and snapping pictures.

Lulu screamed, full of excitement and told us to hurry up. I laughed and hurried over and got in the line to meet Aurora.

"Hi there. What's your name?" She asked Lulu.

"Lulu," Lulu said.

"Well Lulu I'm Princess Aurora. Are you a princess? You look like one."

"Yeah."

"Well Princess Lulu do you want to take a picture?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay now one with Mama too," Jim said.

"Okay," I laughed and went to take a picture with Lulu and Aurora.

"Goodbye!" Aurora waves goodbye and Lulu smiled widely, waving back.

*****

After a long day, we eat dinner at our hotel then headed to the room to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Little Lu," I kissed her goodnight, "Love you."

"Love you too Mama! And Daddy!" She said.

"Goodnight Hon," said Jim as he kissed me.

"Night. Love you." I was so tired and was asleep almost instantly.

*****

Sorry it's been longer than it usually it is when I update! Hope you liked it! It was fun to write cause I LOVE Disneyland so yeah! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!

Love, leah_ann ❤️