Chapter Thirty One

Entering my apartment after all these weeks felt weird. I honestly thought I wouldn't see this place anymore since I basically lived at Jordan's house. I haven't left there in weeks, and it felt weird to actually walk out the door.

I have been with Jordan for almost two weeks. I have stayed with her and not once left her side. I still don't know where we stand in our relationship, but I was always too afraid to talk about it in fear that it would change her mood.

Her mood has been pretty good lately and I am so damn happy. She seems to get in a small mood every once in a while where she would go upstairs to her room and not talk to anybody but after a while, she would come back down and be her happy self that I love so much.

But, I still had an apartment. I still had bills to pay. This was my home, and I couldn't just abandon it even if Jordan was my real home. I had duties to fulfill, and it was time to come back home. I hate it, but it's life.

I plugged my laptop up to have it charging as I looked around the room and decided to clean up a little. I haven't been here to mess anything up, but it was messy. But, I guess I left it as it was when I was depressed a while back, so I understood now.

As my laptop was charging, I quickly got on it to see a few missed calls from video chat. I already knew who it was, and there was no doubt that she was freaking out from me not answering her back. I didn't know what to expect as I hit call and waited.

"Alexis Myers, I swear to God! Where the hell have you been? Why haven't you been answering my calls? Are you ok? Did something happen?"

I chuckle as I watched her freak out. I shook my head. "I am ok. Nothing happened."

"Then where the hell have you been?" She asked.

I sigh. "I've been-"

I was cut off by another voice on Atlanta's end, and I saw her look over at something for a moment until another girl jumped beside her and smiled at the screen. "Hello!" She smiled.

I chuckled as I looked at Atlanta's girlfriend. "Hey." I said.

She kept smiling. "How are you, love?"

I watched as Atlanta left the screen and I looked back over at her girlfriend. "I'm fine. How are you?" I asked.

"I am well." She smiled. "I heard you were having woman problems."

I chuckle. "Not anymore. It's all better."

She smiled. "That's great. Atlanta had told me that you have been depressed because of this woman, and then you disappeared for a few weeks."

I nod. "Yeah, I was basically trying to sort things out with her."

"But everything is good?" She asked.

I smile. "Everything is awesome." She smiled back as I stared at her. "Where did Atlanta go?"

She looked somewhere for a moment until she looks back at me. "I think to the bathroom."

I nod as I desperately wanted to ask her something before Atlanta came back. "Hey, can I ask you something?" She nods. "But, you have to promise not to say anything to Atlanta right now." I watch as she held a confused expression, but surely nodded afterwards. "I want to know if Atlanta and you could fly over here in a few weeks?"

She stared at me for a moment. "Why?"

I sigh. "I'm not going to say anything right now because I don't know how well everything will fall into place, but I'm giving the limit to a few weeks, maybe a month until I'm sure of everything. Do you think y'all can?" I question.