Articles

Jimin and Yoongi enjoyed their day inside. Chan was curled up at the end of the bed as the two of them tried to pick out a movie or a new drama to watch.

"We've seen like all of these." Jimin sighed, scrolling down the list lazily.

Yoongi just nodded, he was reading something on his phone.

"Did you find an interesting one?" Jimin asked.

"No." Yoongi shook his head no. "Or I found something interesting but it's an article."

"What is it about?"

"Us."

Jimin closed his laptop and turned to look at his husband.

"WHAT?"

"I guess I'm a little more popular than I knew since now they're even writing articles about me."

"Read it to me."

"Okay so the headline is 'Min Yoongi, one of the richest bachelors has gotten married, but it's not with someone you would think.' and there's pictures of us at the restaurant with the boys and you can clearly see the rings. It's literally just a public outing." Yoongi laughed.

"Are you ok with this?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course, now people all around know I'm gay and very much married to the most gorgeous man on this planet."

"What about your parents? Do you think they'd like to find this out from a stupid article?"

Yoongi scrolled trough the comments, his lips now in a thin line. "Well no. My mother is probably gonna kill me."

"Yeah..." Jimin sighed.

"But look at these comments. Many people think it's cute that we got married even tho it's really not possible yet." Yoongi smiled.

"And some people are not so happy." Jimin laughed, pointing at a comment full of profanities.

At that moment, Yoongi's father's name popped up on his screen and both of the boys took in deep breaths and Yoongi answered the call.

"Hey." Yoongi answered.

"Well hello, son." His father chuckled. "So I had to find out about your marriage trough an article?"

"I'm sorry."

"I get it, I get it. You were probably really nervous to tell me."

"Mhm."

"Well I called to congratulate you."

Jimin let out a shaky breath as he heard the words trough Yoongi's phone.

"Thanks." Yoongi said, relieved and happy that his father wasn't mad at him. "Did mother see the article?"

"Yes." He sighed. "Actually some people sent the link to her and that's how I found out."

"She's mad, isn't she?"

"A little." His father said. "I think she just came back home, I'll go see how she's doing. Let's talk again soon."

"Okay, bye." 

They ended the call and Yoongi turned to Jimin, a small smile on his lips.

"I can't believe it went that well."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, straddling him under his own body.

The next few days went by slowly. Everyone who didn't already know about Yoongi being gay, let alone in a serious relationship with someone was now bombing him with calls and texts.

Every girl that had ever tried to hit on him were telling him how he had betrayed them, but Yoongi just ignored them.

The article had blown up big. Either of the boys were expecting it, but they also didn't mind. As long as people left them in peace at their own house, nothing would matter.

"Should we go out with the boys tonight?" Jimin suggested, preparing Chan's food.

Yoongi watched him from the distance, admiring the beauty that he was.

"I guess." He nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Could we go to an arcade?"

"Game arcade?"

"Yeah."

Yoongi was smiling excitedly.

"Sure. I'll call the others."

Hello babes. I can't believe I have over 1K reads. Thank you so much♡

I've been writing short chapters lately, and that's probably how it's gonna be because I find myself having major writer's block when I try to force myself to write a long chapter.

Also if you have any ideas or reguests, as always just comment and I'll try to write them.