Back Together

The week had dragged by, slowly killing the two boys that were addicted to eachother's presence.

Jimin had been sleeping in Yoongi's bed for the last few nights and when he woke up on friday morning, he definitely had not expected to find the black haired boy next to him.

"Yoongi?" He whispered, his eyes widening slowly.

"Shh just sleep." Yoongi mumbled, wrapping his arms around Jimin.

"I thought you were gonna come back later than this."

"Didn't I tell you I'd be here in the morning?"

"No."

Jimin was staring at the sleepy Yoongi, not wanting to go back to sleep at all now that he was back.

"I'm so tired." Yoongi yawned.

"Sleep then." Jimin smiled a little, pulling the blanket on top of the other boy too.

He started to play with Yoongi's hair and watched him fall asleep. Jimin must have stared at him for ages before falling back asleep too.

Jimin decided to let Yoongi sleep as long as he wanted to and went downstairs after showering. He prepared some dinner for the two and started watching a drama he was in the middle of to kill time.

The clock hit 6pm when Yoongi finally got up, took a shower and walked downstairs. He saw the younger one on the couch, too focused on the tv to notice him.

"Jimin." Yoongi spoke his name softly.

He turned to look at Yoongi, a small smile growing on his lips.

"Wow." Yoongi breathed out.

He had been so tired this morning that he hadn't taken a good look at Jimin, who's face was no more swollen or bruised. He only had a few scabs left, but that was all. The shape of his face was beautiful, maybe a little too thin but he was working on it. His lips were extremely full, they looked very kissable to Yoongi.

Jimin's eyes were on Yoongi as the latter headed towards him.

"Are you okay?" He laughed.

Yoongi had stopped in front of him and was now just staring at his eyes.

"You're absolutely beautiful." He spoke.

"What?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

Yoongi grabbed his hands and pulled him to stand up so he could take a close look. His fingers traveled over the few scabs that were left and a small sigh escaped his lips.

Jimin had a weird feeling in his stomach as he watched Yoongi's eyes take in everything on his face. Jimin's gaze traveled down to his lips for a moment before he looked back up.

Yoongi had seen where he had looked and he was smiling. The younger felt his face heat up under his intense gaze.

"I really missed you." Yoongi whispered, taking Jimin's face in his hands.

"I missed you too." Jimin confessed, not taking his eyes off of Yoongi.

The two just stared at eachother, kind of like challenging the other one to make the first move.

The black haired boy was just about to give in and place his lips on Jimin's, but the younger one beat him to it.

His lips felt just as soft as they looked, and Yoongi unintentionally hummed against Jimin. The latter smiled a little as he placed his hands on Yoongi's waist and pulled him closer. Yoongi's other hand made it's way to the back of Jimin's head and he pulled on his hair slightly before pulling away, breathless.

Jimin still had his eyes closed as he tried to collect himself. His knees felt weak and he felt like he was going to faint right then and there.

Yoongi did not want to stop, but for their first kiss it would have to be enough. He however couldn't help himself and ended up placing a few pecks on Jimin's lips and cheeks, causing for the boy to open his eyes.

"So I made dinner." Jimin finally said after a moment of just staring at him.

"You did?" Yoongi asked, smiling a little.

The light pink haired boy nodded, staring at Yoongi's lips again. Yoongi couldn't help but smile at this.

"Should we eat?" He asked, letting go of Jimin.

"Mhm." Jimin nodded.

He followed the older one to the kitchen where the food was waiting.

"It's probably cold already." He confessed. "I started cooking a little too early."

Yoongi popped a piece of meat into his mouth and nodded. "It's cold but delicious."

Jimin's eyes were like glued on to his lips. He just watched as Yoongi chewed the meat quickly. His lips grew in a smile when he noticed that the younger was obviously having an inner battle with himself.

"Just kiss me if you want to." He said.

Jimin looked up from his lips with a "confused" face.

"What? Who said I want to?" He defended.

"Your eyes. Your whole body." Yoongi chuckled.

"Are you like an expert on body language?" 

"In yours."

Jimin laughed a little. "Yeah right."

He reached behind Yoongi to grab a piece of meat, but before he could do so- Yoongi had grabbed his wrist and spun him around so his back was against the counter.

Jimin's eyes widened for a moment before he collected himself and kissed Yoongi, not really caring about the food anymore. The two just wanted to melt into eachother permanently so they didn't have to be apart anymore.