Chapter 1: A Fun Filled Day

a/n: The first chapter of this edited version! Hope you enjoy it guys! Let's see what happens.

Harry's pov:

I am awakened by the light of a new day, the fresh scent of pine filling the Ginny's room as I stood by her window watching the fields of wild grass rustle on the ground. I felt two slender arms wrap around my torso and soft lips kissing the back of my neck making me shiver. I smelled that sweet flowery scent I loved so much in the air.

"Good morning sweetheart." Greeted Ginny sweetly as I turned around to face her, "Good morning darling." I replied smiling as I lent down to kiss her. She pulled away a small smile on her face, "Would you like to go on a date today ms. Weasley?" I asked her sweeping the strands of hair that fell on her face, "I would love too mr. Potter!" She replies smiling as she lets go of me and heads to the bathroom with a smile.

I went out to use the other bathroom to take a quick shower taking a towel and bathrobe with me, as well as my boxers, after a fresh bath I dried myself and put the robe on getting out of the bathroom, I walked back to Ginny's bed room and pulled on some jeans, a body fit white shirt and pulled on a leather jacket, I tousled my hair with the towel to dry it more. After drying my hair I fixed it up a bit trying to tame the black mess, while waiting for Ginny I sat on the arm chair and read the recent edition of the Daily Profit seeing the Ministry's latest addition in the Magical Enforcement Squad and the updates on death eater trials. I barely noticed Ginny's exit from the bathroom, until she broke the silence.

"Shell we head down?" Asked Ginny in light tone as she smiled at me brightly, "Yes we shell mi lady." I said standing and offering my hand to her she smiled and linked our fingers together, we walked into to the kitchen to see breakfast was ready and Molly smiling at us, "Morning dears, tuck yourselves in and eat up. Arthur had left for work just a few minutes ago." She greets us we sat ourselves at the table as Ron and 'Mione entered the room, "Good morning ya all!" Greets Ron cheerily as he and 'Mione sat down across of us. We ate a hefty meal accompanied by around of conversations.

Hermione spoke up first, "So what is your plan for today?" She asked with mild interest, "Harry and I are going out on a date." Answered Ginny smiling at me, "Ron and I will visit dear old Seamuss. Maybe we could meet up at Luna's." Replies Hermione with an excited grin, "That's a great Idea 'Mione! I haven't seen her since the battle ended." Said Ron who smiled at his girlfriend's expression, "That sounds like a good plan, so what time?" I said as they thought, "How about three in the afternoon!" Suggested Ginny earning grins from us as we nodded, "Well 'Mione and I best be going then, we agreed to meet him at 9:30 am, in Hogshaed inn." Said Ron the couple bidding us a see you later and waling out of the kitchen. I looked to Ginny, "What time are we going?" She asked as she faced, "We can leave now if you wanna look into shops and see if you have anything you'd like to buy some other day." I Suggested while she smiled liking the idea.

We stood from the table and bid Molly good bye, saying that we'll be back by dinner, she smiled and waved at us, We went to the field and apperated.

Ginny's pov:

We landed on the grounds of Diagon Alley, I crouched a bit as the dizziness passed my head. Harry once again offered his and I gladly accepted it as we walked around looking at the shops, I found an interesting shop and went inside, it had clothes of all kinds in it, I fitted some getting a smile or a playful frown from Harry each time I would fit a shirt or a pair of jeans. We checked out the Quality Quitddich Supplies and marveled at the latest Firebolt 1000. We soon went to the Leaky Cauldron and sat our selves at a table.

"Mr. Potter, Ms. Weasley good to see you again." Greeted Tom who looked a little older now, "Glad to see you too Tom. How are you?" Greets Harry with smile, "All is well Mr. Potter, all is well." He said smiling back at us as he took our orders, "Your food will be ready in fifteen minutes." Said the old bartender as he walked to the kitchens. I felt Harry looking at me his lingering stare made me look at him, "You know its rude to stare Mr. Potter." I teased as he smirked his eyes beaming, "I couldn't resist that irresistible beauty of yours, Ms. Weasley. So forgive me for lingering." He said in a posh tone taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on it, "You are forgiven for the graceful compliment, good sir." I said giggling at his adorable expression.