Chapter 5: Captured, Out of Bounds... And Rescue Plans

a/n: Dumbledore's Army is back in service! Read to serve and protect the students of Hogwarts once again. Lets what happens here.

(Previously that evening)

Ginny's pov:

Poor Seamuss, Katie is one of my best friend, how could this have happened to her, 'Where could she be?!' I thought in fear of what they could have done to her already. I watched Harry, his face hardened, his eyes turning its usual darker shade when he was worried and angry.

"BLOODY DEATH EATERS!" He erupts angrily while getting up and pacing. I walked up to him placing my hand on shoulder as he looked at me, "Harry calm down, you know better then anyone that anger never solves anything." I said leading to him to the arm chair, "Your right Gin." He said setting me on his lap holding me close, "Where do you think they've taken her?" Asked Ron smiling at us, "I think I have a hunch, its a pretty good one." Hermione said shivering as the boys looked at her knowingly, "Malfoy Manor, damn Lucius." Harry mumbled darkly, "Why can't they just move on and learned to accept that change is here?" Asked Seamuss deep in thought, "They don't know how, Seamuss. Sometimes not everything changes for the better." I said.

Then Hermione said, "I really hope they don't have her there, it was horrible." Ron pulled her in a she shook slightly as if remembering something chilling, "What if its a trap? What if they want us to think that have her there." She continued softly, "You might be right  'Mione." Said Ron as we all thought, "Maybe we should discuss this with the DA tomorrow, better to have the help then firing it out our selves. It is getting late." I suggested as they nodded. "Alright good night guys." Seamuss said, "Don't worry mate Katie is a strong girl she'll handle them just fine. We'll find her I promise." Assured Harry giving Seamuss a brotherly hug, "Thanks Harry I needed that." The younger boy smiled as he headed up the stairs. We headed to our private rooms.

(later that evening)

"Are you sure she's gonna okay Harry." I asked Harry as we lie in bed, "I am sure of it Gin, she's one of the toughest girls I know in this school." He said pulling me closer, "Oh Harry where could she be? Poor Seamuss!" I cried onto his chest, "Don't worry Gin we'll find her I promise. And when we find those death eaters I'll hax them to the next century." He vowed as I looked up at him, I pulled his head down our lips brushing, then we gripped each other locking us into a passionate kiss, "I love you Ginivra, "He whispers his forehead on mine, "I'll never let anything happen to you ever." He promised as he held me close, "I love you too Harry. I know you will always be there for me." I said as we feel into deep sleep.

I was plunged by horrid dream later that night...

###DREAM####
Katie was in a cold dark caller shaking, someone went inside the cellar it was Aleceto Carrow he said "Master Malfoy wishes to see you". She got up and walked to the door Aleceto leading the way.

They were out in to what looked like on old house. They headed to the living room.

"Ah, Ms.Bell how peasant to see you" Said a familiar voice

Kate looks at Lucius in disgust, "What do you want? You scum." She spat at him.

Mr. Malfoy looked amused, "Language my dear." He answers shakes his head, "I just wanted to ask you a question." He adds.

Kate just looks at him with a flame in her eyes, "I will never tell you where Harry is." She says anger laced in her tone.

"If you won't tell me then I guess..."Lucius trails off, "I have no choice, CUSCIO!!!" He says