Chapter 10: Halloween Sweetness

Chapter 10: Holloween Sweetness

a/n: Where did we leave off too? Right so Harry was sent to the hospital wing, while the rest went to the great hall. Let us see what happens next.

Harry's pov:

I walked out of the Hospital wing with a white cast on around my arm, Madam Pomfrey told me to drink a pain raliving potion after 4 hours, I entered the hall greeted by my friends at the Gryffindor table. Ginny looked me with a smile as I sat and grabed an apple. A conversation started.

"So what do we do after this?" Asked Katie with a smile, "We can go to Hogsmade and walk around." Suggested Ron with a smile, "That is a great Idea Ron! Plus we have to buy some dresses and suites for the ball." Said Hermione as the rest of us nodded, "Plus we can go to George at the shop! I have to talk to him and Ron." I said earning looks from the group, "I wanna see what new products they have there. Hopefully they still have the peruvian instant drakness pouder." Chimed Ginny as the meal continued.

After a filling lunch we went out of the Hall, "We're going to the common room to get sime things. Where do we meet up?" Asked Ron, "The black lake." I answered as they all nodded, "Lets go Harry, so we have time to relax before heading to Hogsmade." Suggested Ginny pulling me by the hand. We sat by the old oak tree enjoying the tranquil sarroundings, I placed my left arm round Ginny's shoulder as she snuggled up to my shoulder.

After a few more moemnts I decided to break the silence, "Hey Gin, would like to have dinner with up in the Room of Requirements tonight?" I asked as she lifts her head to look at me, "Harry I'd love too really, but I am prefect I can't just leave my duties undone." She said sighing sadly but I already knew she would say this, "Don't worry about it. I've already asked Professor Mcgonagall if you could, plus I have something important to ask you." I replied seeing her perk up and smile, "In that case I'd love too!" She answered giving me a hug.

"Let us go." Said Ron as he and the others wlaked out of the castle, "This going to be a great visit!" Yelled Seamuss as we all laughed. We walked out of the grounds and into Hogsmade, we walked around for a while, Ron, Nevill, Hanna, Hermione, Ginny and I Went To WWW to visit George and Angelina. We walked into the lively joke shop, George walked up to us with a grin on his face, "Ah, I was wondering when you'd get here. I see Poppy patched you up Harry." He greeted with a smile, "It's great to be here George, has been a while since we went into the shop. And yeah I'll be out ot these by Tomorrow." I replied laughing as moved my patched up arm, "I sense that your NEWTs are over." George teased laughing, "George stop laughing at them you're lucky you didn't have to go through that!" Exlcaimed Anglina Johanon smakcing George in the arm, "What am I gonna do with you." She tells him smiling while shaking her head. He just grinned and kissed her, "You can't do anything with me." He said with a wink, "Sow what berins you lot here?" He asked.

Ginny batted her eye lashes at him, "Can't we just visit our fun loving brother's shop." Ginny bats her eyelashes and smiles, "Yes my dear brother and off course we wanna check for new products." Adds Ron chucking. Nevill shook his head laughing, "You Weasley's always the jokers. How do you live with them?" He said truning to Hemrione and I raising his brow. We looked at one another and laughed, "We just do and it can be a handful somethimes." Hermione says looking at Ron who blushed, "But most of the time we just spend time with the people we love." I tell them looking to Ginny who beamed at me.

We all laughed and ventured into the shop, seeing some neew products, buying some old ones and talking with George and Angelina. We saw Lee Jordan by the counter and greeted him, he grinned and greeted us back. I was looking through some peuking pestels when George came up to me with a smile.