Chapter 4: Trains... and Missing Katie!

a/n: Accio Laptop! *laptop flied onto my lap*. Hey guys I am back! So I'll skip all the school shopping and that stuff got now, so this is the day our quartet return to Hogwarts.

Harry's pov:

We all woke up early to catch the Hogwarts Express, Molly had made us a quick breakfast meal as the Ministry car waited outside the Borrow. We all ate our fill and filled into the car, our trunks were already placed inside while we were eating. The ride was filled with conversation about school, Quidditch and Jobs.

"So what do you think the school will be like this year?" Asked Ron looking out the window, "Well first of all its going to be different, for sure. Professor Mcgonagall is head Mistress now and well... there are the memories of the battle etched on the walls and the grounds." Said Ginny as she snuggled into my chest, "Your right Ginny, but on the bright side we'll be seeing the sorting ceremony this year and since we have important roles I'm guessing we'll be busy." Chimed Hermione with a smile, "I am looking forward to teaching the younger ones though, I bet there'll be another smart muggle born there somewhere." Hermione blushed at that statement while Ginny and Ron chuckled.

The Minitry car stoped outside the station, "Alright kids we better hurry. Wouldn't want you to miss the train on your last year." Said Arthur as he grabbed our trunks placing them on the trolleys. We entered the stations and went to the wall in between the platforms 9 and 10, "Alright Harry and Ginny your up first." Said Molly as Ginny held on to my arm tightly as we ran through the wall, the scene changed into the Scarlet engine of the Hogwarts Express.

Ron and Hermione followed on, we waited for Arthur and Molly to emerge from the wall and they did, "All right load up your trunks. See you in Christmas kids." Said Arthur as he hugged us, "Please try to have a normal year in school." Said Molly this was answered by a sires of laughs form us, "It wouldn't by Hogwarts mum." Answered Ron.

We walked to the train Ron and I loading the trunks while the girls waited for us, we got on board and searched for a compartment, when we got to the end of the train we saw a golden door on it was a plaque the said, DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY. We all looked at each other utter surprise showing on our faces, I opened it and gasped, it was great! There was a small lounge table right in the middle, a closet which consisted our robes and comfy chairs!

Nevill, Luna and Hanna were already there, Ginny greeted them with hugs as Hermione, Ron and I also did the same. We all sat on the chairs and started talking.

"I think the headmistress wanted to surprise us with thus." Luna stated with a slight smile, "The compartment is certainly amazing, plus you can practically a greater view out!" Exclaimed Hanna while she looked out the window, "Doesn't the head girl and boy have to do rounds in the train?" I pondered smiling at Ron and Hermione as they stood up heading for the door, "Yes we do thanks for the reminder Harry." Said Ron with smile, "I have to do some rounds too, I am prefect." Stated Ginny as she got up too, "Are you coming Harry?" She asked, "Sure why not." I answered as we both walked out.

We looked at Ron and Hermoine, "We should split so we've cover up more area." Ron said as we agreed to meet each other back in the compartment. Ginny and I too the very front of the train, chacking out the compartments a few first years looked at us in amazement but they looked nervous, "Your Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, aren't you?" Asked a brown haired girl, "Yes we are, mind if I ask you for your name?" Replied Ginny with a smile, "I am Anna, Anna Randwick and these are my friends Francis Padhalk, Jannie Grayson and Mark Verdun." We greeted them with hand shakes and smiles, "Whats Hogwarts like?" Mark asked nervously, "Its magical, from my experience there is never a dull moment when you learn new things. You'll have a lot of fun classes for sure, the castle is splendid."