Chapter 6: Operation Break Out

a/n: Finally a little action over here! Time for a the eacape plan to comence.

Third Person pov:

The day passed on for our group of heroes and soon it was time for lunch, the group was waiting for Harry to finish his class. They sat talking about their day and the escape plan. Then someone enterd the Hall.

"Harry!" Excalimed Ginny as her boyfriend entered the hall with two kids by his side, "Aren't those the two first yeers in Hufflepuff and Ravencalw?" Asked Seamuss looking at Luna and Hanna both grils nodded, "Yepp, Jennie is such a sweet girl she seems to get a long with ever one quiet wll." Infromed Hanna with a smile, "And Francis is the same, such a gentleman he is." Said Luna feeling a brust of pride for the young boy, "Hey guys I was just finishing up, they wanted to join us." Greets Harry kissing Ginny on the cheek, "Why not, people are always welcome to join us." Ron said warmly as the two kids smiled sitting down. Another pair of first years came up to them with huge grins on their faces, "Guess who?" Said Anna as she covered Harry's eyes, "Hm, let me guess... is it Anna Randwick." Harry said playig along as the others laughed at the excahnge, "Yepp you got that right!" She said as she sat beside Ginny, "How were your classes?" Asked Hermione smiling as she admired how Ron and Harry were so at ease with the kids.

All of them grinned, "It was great Hermione, well as great as the first day goes!" Replies Max who got nods from his friends, "Especially Defence with Harry! Who knew that class would be so much fun!" Chimes Jennie excitedly, "It takes an amazing teacher to enjoy a subject in this school. I swear the only time I ever had fun in DADA was when Lupin taught us, then there was Harry." Said Seamuss, "True mate!" Says Nevill in agreement, "What did Harry teach you?" Asked Hermione who was genuinely curious about this, "Well at first he just talked about his experiances with the dark arts and how he had to cope with it. Then he talked about the many things that can help you fight against it, I think he said love is the strongest kind of magic and its power can defeat any kind of magic." Francis answered with a proud smile, "Then he went on on the different spells and enchantments used to repel the dark arts, then he intoduced us to the disarment charm but went on to discuse the theory of the spell first." Anna continued.

Ginny looked at Harry with a proud smile, while the others looked at him with admiration and happiness. The kids continued to talk about their morning, as the meal ended the kids went back to their houses and headed off to calss, Hanna and Luna also returned to their Houses as they also had to go to their calsses. They agreed to meet on the Hogsmade entrance to appearate.

(later that after noon)

After classes had ended the DA met up at the Hogsmade gate, they were all smiling as they held hands and appearated out of sight, but nor without the sight of their proud head mistress and the rest of the Hogwarts staff looking at the group.

"What do you think they're up to Minerave?" Asked Madam Pomfrey the school healer, "I don't know Poppy, but what ever it is I am sure it is for a good reason." Answerd Professor Mcgonagall with a smile.

Hermione's pov:

We are now ouside the gates of Malfoy Manor, the rest of the group waited as Ron, Harry, Ginny and I took care of the gaurds by the gates, Ginny and I used the disilutment charm to sneak up on the gaurds and stun them, Harry and Ron appeared from the buches and gut their hairs. Then faced us, they smiled as they did so.

"Well cheers mate." Said Ron as Harry chuckled, "Yeah its gonna be horrible, but its gonna be worth it." We all laughhed as they darnk their falsks, "Uhg, Harry your Anton Dolhov." Grimced Ginny as Harry shook his head, "Ron you... Goyle Sr." Ron just shuddered, "Alright how do we do this?" I asked exsamining the gate, "Alohamora." Nothing happeded then Harry's hand wideded, "Dark Magic. Only the price of blood can open the gate." He said we all shuddered, "Who's got a knife?" Ron said, "I do." Said Hannah who handed it to Harry.