Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Veintisiete (Captured Enemies)

Start from the beginning

Joel laughed and turned to his brother. "They haven't said a thing bro. But now that you're here I hope they realize we're not fucking around."

I turned to look at Chamuco and raised my eyebrows to the two Bustamante brothers.

Chamuco smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

The only time Santiago and Joel seem to get along with each other is when they have to face the cartel enemies? Figures.

"You heard my brother." Santi said coolly, while pulling out a black gun from his waist-band. "Either you tell us what that pendejo,Hector plans to do and how he knows all our inside information or we kill both of you."

The older guy being tied down laughed loudly and looked at my boyfriend square in the eye. His face was dirty with dried up blood, probably from the beatings he had already received. "Ya le dije a tu hermano, Santiaguito. Nosotros no vamos a traicionar a Hector! Aunque ustedes nos dejen ir despues de que les diga todo...que francamente dudo que lo hagan... Somos hombres muertos! Hector nos va a matar de cualquier forma. MATANOS! NO NOS IMPORTA!" (I already told your brother, Santiaguito. We're not going to betray Hector! If you decided to let us go....which quite frankly, I doubt you will...We're already dead men! Hector will kill us either way. KILL US! WE DON'T CARE!)

Santiago pulled the trigger and I flinched at the sound of the bullet.

The old guy screamed in pain and I opened my eyes to see Santi had aimed for his leg. He hadn't killed him but the guy was bleeding a lot, soaking his jeans in blood.

"TALK YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Joel pulled his head back by the hair.

"You really want me to tell your brother what you've been doing behind his back, Joel?" The man smirked at him.

"What is he talking about?" Santi pointed the gun at his brother.

"Santiago! HE'S LYING!" Joel yelled at his brother, unglazed by the fact he had a gun pointed at him. "You can't believe the enemy."

"Santi...." Mike spoke up. "You can't jump to conclusions. He's your brother, put the gun down." He said, for the first time being reasonable about what was going on around him.

"Santiago put the gun down." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Yes, I hate Joel and I've always thought there's something sketchy about everything he does but there's no proof the he's the traitor of the cartel. It would kill Don Ernesto if Santi did anything to his brother.

Santiago shook his head and slowly put the gun down. The old man saw everything which made him laugh even more.

"So this is the bitch Hector was telling me about? Gabriela Romano right? She's got you wrapped around her finger Santi. Es una pinche puta!" (She's a fucking whore!)