Round and Round-13

If you like my character Tyler.... *laughs evilly* well you'll see. >:)

Drama, Drama, Drama. Damn lol

_________________________________________________________

Felicity's POV

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and tried to walk off and go outside his room to head outside but was quickly grabbed and pushed back in. "Where do you think you are going?" I scoff and roll my eyes trying to get out of his grip. "I am leaving you asshole!" I pushed him and he balled his fist up at me and started laughing.

I smirk," you don't have the balls to hit me Tyler." I say coldly. I try to walk off but, once again I am stopped and grabbed. "Stop trying to leave!" he yelled at me while having his hand tightly gripped around my wrist.

"Then why did you do it huh? Let go of my wrist you are hurting me!" I yell at him and to my surprise he slowly loosened his grip. He tried to hug me but, I pushed him back," you didn't answer my question." He looked down,"I don't know it just happened.." he said lowly that I could barely hear him.

I feel the sting in my eyes as the tears well up from the pain in my chest. It felt like I got shot right in the heart. "You don't just happen or accidently kiss another girl Tyler" I said as I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Me and Tyler have been dating for about a year now.. Really only two months away from hitting the mark. Today I found out that at his work during one of his breaks he started talking to some girl. She dated one of his friends before and talked to him about how they broke up and she needed a hug. Knowing my boyfriend being the guy that is WAY TO NICE to EVERYONE, he gave her a hug. All though right when they pulled away she pulled him into a kiss. He pushed her and screamed at her telling her off. It might have been his fault and I understand that but the thing is before that he gave her his number and led her on knowing the girl seems desperate.

That is obviously why I am very upset with him. Not because the girl forcefully kissed him, but the fact that he made her feel that it was okay to do so. "Felicity?" I get pulled out of my thought of what happened. I am trying to explain what happened here!!, I think to myself. "yes?" I love you with all my heart baby. You need to understand that I didn't kiss her back. I yelled and asked her what her problem was. Baby... I-I cried when I got home knowing it wasn't your lips that touched mine that night..."

I look down and feel more tears go down my cheeks, " You don't get it Tyler..." I say quietly," It isn't the fact that she kissed you.. It is the fact that you were going to far and hugging on and being waaayy to nice to that girl. You gave her your number for crying out loud!!!! If you loved me the way you say you do then you would have told her to go away...." I say with a little angrier and louder.

" I know baby... I know I was stupid for doing that okay? If it helps I blocked her number and haven't even talked to her till then... She keeps calling from different numbers." Well next time she calls let me answer okay?" He looked at me and smiled softly," Yeah.. okay."

Not even five minutes later he gets a call from an unknown number. He looks at it,then back at me and hands me the phone. I told him to answer find out who it is then if it is her hand it over. He agreed and picked up the phone.

(Tyler and Felicity is bolded. Girl is underlined)

Hello?

Hey!

Who is this?

It's Liza!

He then hands me the phone. I heard her say her name so I knew exactly what to say. I will be casual and nit rude until I snap. I take the phone.

Hey Liza, I'm Felicity his girlfriend. I said coldly and bold as ever.

*click*

I looked down at the phone and she hung up. I started to laughing so hard I was on the floor holding my stomach. After I calmed down I blocked the number and handed him his phone. "Here. If she calls from a different number let me know and I will answer or call it myself." He just simply smiles and agrees.

He hurt me.. I was still upset but, I knew he was sorry. I could tell by the look in his eyes. I saw guilt in them. "Are we okay now baby?" I looked at him and shook my head," No. I forgive you but, I need to think about somethings." I immediately regretted what I said when I saw sadness and a gray color just coat over his ocean blue eyes.

"Oh.... okay..." I saw him holding in tears and it broke my heart to see the guy I love cry over me. I am not sure I'm worth the tears. " I'm sorry.. I gotta go my mom just messaged me." He looked up with shock," Is it already time for you to go? It can't be!"

"It is... Bye Tyler.." I say as I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He kisses my forehead and walks me to my car. Him and my mom exchange hellos and goodbyes. I then head home and I get a text and sigh when I see its from Tyler.

I am really sorry.. I love you so much..

I know you are... I see it .. I love you too.

With that, when I got home and went straight to bed. It had been along day and I hoped that I would wake up and it be a dream.

___________________________________________________

XD XD If you like it give me a follow, vote, and tell me what you think! XD XD

<3