The After Math-10

Tyler's POV

After me and Felicity got back from the woods she went straight to the bathroom. I tried asking her if she was okay, she said yes but I could tell something was off. About 5 minutes or so passed and she finally walked out of the bathroom. I went up and hugged her, but realized quickly that her eyes were red and puffy. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I... I don't know.. What if my mom finds out I did this.. What if something happens to us and we don't last?... This is new for me what if something goes wrong?? what if-" 

I put my head down and stop her in the middle of the sentence. "Stop baby... This is my fault i'm sorry.. And I hope we last. If I knew we wouldn't last I wouldn't have gave you mine. I wanted to give mine to someone I know I will marry. I know it has been 3 months only but you are my special baby girl." It isn't your fault.."She smiles up me and goes in for a hug.

Felicity's POV

"Thank you" I whisper as we are still in the hug. We finally let go, fix food, and watch a movie. I never realized, but I had fallen asleep. I was waken up by beautiful blue eyes of my boyfriends saying it's time for me to go home. I sigh and get my stuff together. I can't believe I fell asleep the entire time.. I am a terrible person, I thought to myself. "You okay? You look a little down." I smiled because he can already see right through me, " Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry I fell asleep and wasted all of our time together." 

He laughed at me before saying," Baby it's fine. You had a LONG day . I enjoyed watching you sleep and hearing your little snoring. " My face turned into a light pink as for I didn't know I even snored while I slept. 

-Time skip brought to a very sleepy person- A month later

Summer was on it's way and it would be the first summer we spent together it was gonna be awesome or at least I thought it would be. After me and him did a few things my mom figured out a few.. 

One night me and my mom was arguing. It escalated quickly and she found out he had touched me. She was angry, disappointed, and sad towards me. She quickly banned me from seeing him and told me I was suppose to break up with Tyler..

I ran to my room and cried as I started to message him about all of what happened. He was really upset and kept apologizing saying it was his fault. I tried telling him it wasn't but he wouldn't listen to me.. I then told him we were over and that is when all hell broke lose..

Tyler's POV 

*New message* Underlined is Felicity and Bold is Tyler

" We can't date anymore. My mom won't allow it I'm sorry....."

" WHAT??? why not? this isn't fair! are you really gonna do this because they got upset with you?? Tell me you're joking please..."

" I wish I was but no... It's over okay? I am really sorry... "

"I love you...."

"I love you too..."

"Then you shouldn't do this."

" I'm sorry"

"Me too."

I put my phone down and cried. I loved her so much and she is doing this to me. She says she loved me, but if she did she wouldn't break up with me because of her parents. 

I go to my room and cry even harder, but I start having an anxiety attack and I panic. I wanted to feel something, but what? It then hit me what I wanted to do. I go to my dresser and grab a knife, I put it up to my skin. I hesitate and put it down. I can't do that.. What if she doesn't love me because I will have scars. I stop my train of thoughts and go to sleep.

-Another time skip thank you very much-

Me and Felicity still talk, but it is almost the end of summer and we act like a couple a=but really ain't one. My birthday is coming up and i'll be 17 years old. I invited her and she said she would come. 

It is only a few weeks away so I am going to try and ask her out again. We tell each other that we love one another everyday since the break up. It was her parents that was in the way. I eventually hit my big depression spots here and there. I cut myself on both arms from my elbow down. Sadly to say I even tried to kill myself with pills a few times. 

It never worked it's rather I didn't take as much as I should have or I was just to scared. I know it is a dick move but one time even though I knew I didn't take enough to kill me I told Felicity.

She freaked out and she called me. I lied to her about it and she was crying.. I didn't like to hear or see her cry so, I hung up the phone. I was a terrible friend and I didn't think I could be a good boyfriend. Even though I only wanted to see if she still cared about me I never realized I was giving her a hard time..

"Enough thinking about the past!" I sighed to myself.. "I wanna talk to her." and with that I got out my phone and went to her contact.

"Hey.."

"Hey"

"How are you?" I sighed knowing she is probably better off without me but, I ask anyway.

" Good ig.. I miss you... a lot!" I smiled great this is my chance. I finally get to see if she is still mine.

"Why do you guess? I miss you too and hey can you send me a picture?"

"Of my face? Sure and idk I just been down lately."

*Photo attached*

"You look beautiful. I wish you were mine again!"

" You want me to be yours then I'll be yours!"

I was so happy to see this. After a whole summer of not having my baby girl with me has been terrible. Even though after everything that has happen she just made me the happiest man alive. I love her with all my heart and I can't wait to see her. My birthday is soon, I'm sure she will come.

___________________________________________________

HELLO! I am aware that I haven't been updating like I said but at least I am updating at least two to three times a week. 

XD XD If you like it give me a follow, vote, and tell me what you think! XD XD

<3