The Truth comes out-4

Tyler's POV

I get to school and can't wait to see my new friends, but the bus ride to school was weird. I sit with a girl name Hannah and she is really clingy to me and I don't know why. She keeps tying to hold my hand and stuff. " Do you wanna sit together tomorrow too?" She smiles at me all innocent like while I look down and say what I should since I don't wanna hurt her feelings, "Um.. Yeah sure!" "YAY!" she screams and I jump back a little bit.

-TIME SKIP.. from what the hell is going on?-

I start heading to my first class of the day till I saw Felicity. She hasn't spoken to me today so curiosity hits me and I run up to her. " Hey! Are you okay?" I ask in a worried tone as she isn't even happy to see me. " Nothing. I'm fine." she looks at me with irritation and I can't help but see right through her lie. " You are lying to me? Now that isn't a good way to start a good long friendship." " Your girlfriend doesn't want us to be friends." she says blankly and my eyes widen as I hear those words come out of her mouth. What is she talking about? I don't have girlfriend? I barely know any girl from this school. Who cou- My thoughts were cut short when I realized Felicity was walking away from me.

"WAIT!" I couldn't help but yelling and running after her, " I don't have a girlfriend!" She creases her eyes brows and looks at me in confusion for a moment before speaking, " Hannah said y'all were dating though? Is that not true?" "No it isn't at least I think it isn't. I barely know her. We just sit on the bus together."

"Oh okay, well did you ask her out?" " No!" " Did she ask you out?" "No!" I look at her in confusion when she just stares at me. She smiles really big and finally speaks, " Y'all aren't dating then. Hannah is crazy and you are stuck in a position you are gonna hate." " Why would I hate the position I am in?"

Felicity's POV

I glare at him, but quickly realize it isn't his fault he don't know about her. " She is a parasite. I know that is bad to say about my friend, but You need to know, once she has a guy in her mind she tries her hardest to keep him"her's" He just stares at me in confusion and I shake my head knowing he isn't understanding me. " If she can't have you she will start spreading rumors and she won't stop. That might worry you, but don't let it. She has done this so many times that no one believes her. Go to her and tell her that y'all aren't dating ." " I can't do that. I don't wanna hurt her feelings.

He looks down at his feet so I wanted to try and make a situation better by making a daring move. I stand there for a few minutes before speaking, " Well, since you won't do it I will. Can I have your number so we can continue this conversation?" His eyes widen and a smirk goes to his face as he shakes his head yes. We exchange our numbers and we go on our way. He walks me to class and I don't see him the rest of the day. I will say though, I am gonna have a little chat with Hannah.

______________________________________________________

HELLO fellow reader's. please tell me what you think. Don't be quiet *looks at all of you waiting for someone to speak..realizes it'll take a while so laughs historically*

XD XD If you like it give me a follow, vote, and tell me what you think XD XD

<3