47. Sugamon (Request)

This is 1st/3 of your requests, xxfuxkrin :)

[Namjoon and Yoongi as your brothers]

+a/n- let's say you're older than the maknae line here+

"Do you have an inhaler? You took my breath away." Jungkook said as he acted as an asthma patient.

Tsk.

"I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Taehyung said as he pouted and hugged himself.

Tsk. Tsk.

"Are you butt dialling? Because I swear that ass is calling for me." Jimin as he made a childish yet sexy 'roar' sound and smacked his own butt.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk

I sighed in irritation as these three fifteen year old neighbours of mine started using pickup lines ever since me and my family shifted to this apartment building.

"I am going to tell my brothers if you guys don't stop" I said as I glared at them

"Aye (Y/N), just tell us what type of guy you like." Jimin said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I like tall and fit guys, with a very beautiful and manly voic-"

"Is she talking about me?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, which was loud enough for all of us to hear.

"NO!" The other two boys and I shouted in unison.

I was gonna continued when I heard two voices calling out for me.

"(Y/N)!!!" Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa shouted my name as they walked towards my direction.

"Why are you guys always around her?" Yoongi scoffed as he put his arm on my shoulder.

"I heard lots of complains about the three of you from her. Find some girls your age, dimwits." Namjoon said as he rolled his eyes at them.

Oooh, the perks of being a baby sister of two cool and strong brothers.

"But hyung, she's pretty. Girls our age are not pretty as her." Jimin said as eyed me from top to bottom, while licking his lower lip.

100% Jimin is going to be a pervert in the future.

"But kids, she's our sister. I know she's the prettiest-" Yoongi was saying when he got cut off by Namjoon.
"Yes. And we're not just going to give her to you dumbasses. She deserves so much better than you guys." Namjoon completes the other sentences.

"Let's go brothers" I said with a huge grin on my face as I took their arms and pulled them towards the building.

We were one feet away from the three boys when

"We helped you so wash my socks..." Yoongi orders.
"... and my shirts." Namjoon orders too.

"I knew you guys won't do anything for free" I scoffed a little accompanied by a chuckle.

Then, the two brothers with their little sister laughed at each other, while the three boys planned for the next day to win (Y/N)'s heart.

+

hope you liked it :) +