Chapter Fifty Seven: Jab Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya..

2.

(One more update to go: i.e, Epiogue)

I have updated three chapters today (Chapter 55, Chapter 56 and Chapter 57 ).

Chapter 56 has been updated as well.

In fact Chapter 56 and Chapter 57 has been updated together.

So in case if anyone hasn't checked it out...please look at that first because only then you all will understand what happened in this update.

Coming back to the update...

Last Chapter...😭😭😭😭

I am too emotional to say anything..so..all I can say is...

Happy reading ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE.."Kishori asked in a high stern voice.

Arman immediately left Riddhima and looked at Nandini who was looking at him with an expression less face.

"I can explain everything..I.."but before Arman could finish his sentence Kishori cut him in "What's left to explain Arman.."Kishori turned to look at Siddhant and said "This is why you asked my grand-daughter hand for your son..so that your son can betray us like this by breaking our trust."

Siddhant looked down as he had nothing more to say which increased Kishori's rage beyond measures "Why are you looking down Siddhant..Jawab do..did you ask my grand-daughter hand's for this day..bolo"

"Amms aisa nahi hai.."Arman started to walk towards Kishori but she stopped him by showing her hand. "Enough Arman..I don't want to hear another word from your mouth...as it is you have said enough..in fact you have done enough..now I really don't have any more patience left in me..toh please..hamey baksh do.."

"Aur ek aur baat Mr.Siddhant Malik.."Kishori turned to look at Siddhant who was looking at her with the most shocking expression etched on his face after being addressed as Mr.Siddhant Malik by her "yeh rishta hum todte hai..yeh shadi nahi ho sakti."

Before anyone could say or do anything Kishori held Nandini's hand and started to walk away. She was about to cross the threshold when finally she got stopped by Nandini who said "Amms..please stop.."

She turned to look back at Nandini with a shocking expression "Nandu..tu yeh kya kar rahi hai..why are you asking me to stop beta.."Cupping her face Kishori said "I know you are shocked and hurt because of this betrayal..trust me beta so am I..but I didn't know anything about it..believe me..I am thankful to Aiyappa that he showed us their true face in time..we came to know about everything before the wedding..or else only Aiyappa would know what would happen to us. I did a mistake and I need to rectify it beta..and I will..let's go"

Kishori tugged at Nandini hands expecting her to move along with her but of course Nandini didn't moved an inch from her place which confused everyone except Manik who knew that it's about time to get their secret revealed to the world.

"What's wrong with you Nandini..let's go from here.."Kishori ordered but unlike other times Nandini simply shook her head which shocked everyone.

"Nandini I know I did a mistake beta..but give me a chance to rectify it.."Kishori would have continued if Nandini wouldn't have cut her "Exactly Amms..it's high time this mistake is rectified..because of which I am stopping you from making another mistake."

"What do you mean."Now Kishori was confused.

Without even saying anything Nandini simply turned around and started walking holding Kishori's hand.

Once she reached the point where the elder's of the family were standing she once again turned around to look at Kishori and said "Amms you only say na that music and love has so many things in common. If some one truly dedicate their life to music then that person can never go wrong because then he isn't guided by mind rather he is guided by heart..hai na Amms.."

Kishori simply nodded her head which made Nandini smiled "..then why this rule can't be applicable to love Amms. Arman had dedicated his whole life to Riddhima as she is his one true love then how can he be wrong Amms."Kishori's eyes widened as she was too shocked to react at Nandini's words.

"Arman fell in love with Riddhima. Love is the most beautiful feeling that one can ever go through. Unfortunately not two many people get the opportunity to experience true love. Only few lucky people get that. Arman and Riddhima has found that so we should support them na. Why should we snatched their happiness. Who are we to judge them. Shouldn't they have a right to love..right to be happy."

"You only say na Amms jo bhi cheez dil se ki jae..woh kabhi galat nahi hoti..toh if Arman loved Riddhima how can they be wrong...say na Amms."

Kishori didn't say anything as Nandini's words made her speechless for the very first time.

"I know they haven't done any crime. I support them with all my heart because I know they aren't wrong."Nandini left Kishori's hand and started moving backwards till she stood next to Manik.

Looking at all of them she continued "..because if Arman is guilty..then so am I..because I have done the same mistake.."

Everyone's head snapped up at Nandini's words. In that moment Manik knew that Nandini was about to say the words out loud and she needed him the most at the moment.

So before Nandini could say anything Manik held her hand which made everyone gasp in shock except Riddhima,Aditya,Navya and Fab5. "WE Nandini..not you..but..WE..both are guilty.."Manik said looking at Nandini which made her smile. Nodding her head in assent she whispered. "WE"

Finally looking at all of them Manik finally said the words out loud. "MAIN AUR NANDINI EK DOOSARE SE BAHUT PYAAR KARTE HAI...AUR HUM DONO EK DUSARE SE SHADI KARNA CHAHTEY.."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Last chapter over as well.

I know some of you might want to kill me for leaving this chapter in cliffhanger all over again..

But come on dearies..

This was the last time I could ever leave an episode on a cliffhanger in this story..ever..

So please..let me enjoy it a little bit too..

But I promise I will make it up in the EPILOGUE and I promise you guys will love me for this.

Epilogue will be posted tomorrow morning.

So make sure you all check it.

But right now..

Enjoy the double updates.

Love you all.😘

God bless.❤️