Chapter Forty Five: So What's The Plan..

True Love is rarely experienced. True Friendship is rarely to be found.But if someone is blessed to have both--Sky is the limit for them.

"Nandini..this is my Fab5.."Manik's voice was lace with pride and warmth when he gestured his hands to introduce his extended family to her.

Then he looked at them and waving his hand towards Nandini he said "And Guys..This Is My Nandini.."The reverence with which he spoke her name was enough to ran a shiver down across her spine.

She didn't look at him but she could feel his gaze on her. She flushed with embarrassment as she knew that she wasn't the only one to notice that.

"Manik Baba..ab bas bhi kariye..aise look public me dena is not acceptable in India."Cabir said in a serious tone.

"What..What look" Of course Manik's trance was broken because of Cabir's remark.

"Arey wahi look jo tu Nandini ko de raha hai..Kuch to sharam kar Manik..dekh..tere yeh Shahrukh Khan wale look-look ki wajah se bechari Nandini embarrass ho rahi hai"Mukti teased.

"Shut Up Mukti.."Manik rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Arey What Shut Up..Thik hi to bol rahi hai Woh..Galat kya bola Usne"Cabir defended.

"Han..Han..tu toh bolega hi..EVIL TWINS..jo ho tum dono"Manik mocked.

"Ohh-Ho..Enough Guys..Just Stop with your bickering.."Alya finally spoke. "And Manik..Move"saying this Alya shifted Manik so that she could stand next to Nandini.

"Welcome Abode Nandini..Welcome To Our Little But Special Family.."saying this Alya hug her sending shockwaves through the rest of her four friends.

Everyone knew how possessive Alya was especially when it came to Fab5. Though she wasn't insecure but she was scared.

She was scare to loose Fab5. She was the most delicate one..the fragile one..that's why the rest four of them were very protective about her.

To be honest everyone including Manik was worried about Alia's reaction when she would finally meet Nandini. Whether she will accept her or not was a matter of concern for all of them.

But of course Alia always knew how to surprise them. She wasn't someone who would pretend to make them happy. If she didn't like anyone it always showed on her face.

And the way Alia welcomed Nandini was a clear indication that she had accepted Nandini wholeheartedly. In fact she had given her the same place as the rest of the Fab5 held in her heart.

They couldn't be anymore happier about it.

And so was Nandini.

She was really worried when Manik told her that Fab5 knew about them. She knew what importance Manik held in their lives and how precious Fab5 was for Manik.

She won't lie. She was hell scared.

What if they didn't like her.

What if they didn't approve of her.

What if they hated her.