Chapter Twenty Nine: All Is Fair In Love And War..

It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart.

She picked up her cell from the bed. She wanted to apologise to Arman and wanted to ask him if they could meet the next day. So she was about to dial his number when all of a sudden her cell beeped once .

She looked at the number to find out who sent it. But it was an unknown number. An uneasy feeling spread in her vain. With a doubt she opened her cell to read the text message.

"Come down..and don't even try saying NO..because if you didn't came out I will come in..so it's one way or the other...YOU DECIDE..you have 5 minutes to be specific"

All the air left Nandini's body and only one word came out of her mouth.."MANIK"

"No..No..No..this can't be happening"muttering to herself she rushed to her window to see weather the doubt she had on her mind was correct or not.

But the moment she looked out--all her fears came true--as Mr.Manik Malhotra was standing right outside the aashram.

Just like last time this time too Nandini felt a trembling inside her body but unlike the last time this wasn't a feeling which one experiences on getting butterflies--this time she was trembling because of rage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just like last time this time too Nandini felt a trembling inside her body but unlike the last time this wasn't a feeling which one experiences on getting butterflies--this time she was trembling because of rage.

She couldn't believe that he would eventually ended up at her doorsteps..God does this guy doesn't know his boundaries. Did he had no idea what's the difference between right and wrong. How can he act so childishly.

What if someone sees him, what if someone ask him about his identity and about his purpose to visit the aashram.. what if like an obnoxious jerk that he is--he might actually tell them the truth..what will she do then..god what will she tell other's.

What if Chachi sees him or worse what if someone inform Amms about him..Aiyaapaaa what will happen then--all these questions made her rage even more potent--which in turn made her volatile.

No she had to stop this..once for all ..she won't let MANIK MALHOTRA ruin everything--she will stop him--whatever the cost might be.

She knew that he won't leave till he meets her--she knew how stubborn he was--so she threw her cell aside and ran down to meet him.

Looking around to see if anyone was present on she started making her ways towards him. Fortunately no one was present in the reception area so she quickly got out and soon she was out of the Asaram's door and then she ran to the place where Manik was waiting for her.

The moment he saw her a smile appeared on his face --which just held Nandini in her tracks for a second--she could feel that attraction and fire igniting once again--which was an usual response whenever he was around.

Manan ff: TUM SE HI...[COMPLETED✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें