Chapter Thirty: What's The Surprise

The moment of happiness we enjoy takes us by surprise. It is not that we seize them,but that they seize us.

"Chachi...ab aap mujhe bataoge bhi ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai.."Nandini's patience finally was breathing it's last breath. She knew any time now the dam will break and she would end up yelling at her Beloved Chachi.

But it seems Shanno was in no mood to give in even after Nandini had already asked her this question at least zillion times. Instead she repeated the same answer once again which she too had already repeated zillion times.
"Nandu..agar Surprise Bata diya to wo surprise kaha rahega"

Great..fantastic..now even Chachi had started playing games--wow--how come everybody started playing GAMES OF THRONES--for real--only this time it should be renamed as GAMES OF IRRITATING THE HELL OF NANDINI.--Aiyaapaaa..why everyone is hell bend on creating trouble for her.

First,that STUPID --CONTROL FREAK --PSYCHO--MANIK MALHOTRA--OOPS SORRY--FORGOT TO MENTION ONE SMALL DETAIL--THAT SHE HAD GIVEN A NEW NAME TO HIM--MONSTER--MONSTER MANIK MALHOTRA.

Monster Manik--well what to say about him..the less one speaks of him the more it is --that guy is a classic case of mass of contradiction. Sometimes he acts so sweet and caring but sometimes he seems to be ultimate example of DEVIL WEARS PRADA.

Right from the moment he had enter her life he has been only creating trouble. And on top of that he is hell bent on destroying everything. To top up it all -- THE CHALLENGE--Aiyaapaaa--as if she needs anymore reasons to hate him.

Yes she knows that whatever he is doing--he is doing for her--which is more than enough to fill her stomach with butterflies--but whatever he is doing--is wrong--at all levels. She can't be the reason for someone's broken heart--especially one of her dear friend.

Though it has only been three days that she had met Suhana but Nandini feels a very special connection with her. And she knows how much Manik means for her--the way SUHANA'S face lit up every time anyone mention Manik--clearly indicates that how much she loves him--No..No way in hell will she let anyone snatch away her friend's happiness--even if that friend means MANIK MALHOTRA himself.

Manik is doing all this for selfish reasons. He is not ready to understand anything. He just wants to win--by hook or crook--so what if because of his act so many lives will get destroyed--but as long as his goal is served rest of the entire world and everything in it can go to hell.

But this time she won't let him win. No--she won't let him succeed him in this ridiculous game--she would go to any extent in order to stop him--she will do whatever it takes to defeat Manik in his own game--enough of his nonsense--now finally the time had arrived when he should be taught the difference between right and wrong--the difference between righteousness and selfishness --and she will teach him that.

She knows this won't be easy but where is the fun in an easy win. She knew Manik Malhotra is going to be the biggest challenge of her life--but she also knew if someone could beat him in his own game it's only her.

Yes--Nandini Murthy--though she appears to be a harmless,fragile ,delicate doll --but she is anything but that. They say na that APPEARANCES CAN BE DECEPTIVE--well Nandini Murthy is an classic example of that.

Manik Malhotra you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. You shouldn't have challenged Nandini Murthy--but now that you have--be ready to face the most humiliating defeat of your life.

As it is her plate was full of Manik and atrocities..now even Chachi had started playing games with her. First she woke her up too early and then literally dragged her out of the aashram and now only AIPYAPPPA  knows where they both are heading to.

She had already asked her zillion times but Chachi had not budged even for once.

Finally after what it felt like eternity they both reached their destination--Chattrapati Shivaji Terminal Railway Station.

"Why are we here Chachi.."Nandini still couldn't understand the reason why her Chachi literally dragged her here at this time--6.00A.M--to be specific.

"Ganney chilne aaye hai..tu chilegi na mere sath"Shanno said too sweetly.

"Chachi."Nandini made a face. "Kya Chachi..railway station kyu aate hai --ya to travel Karne ke liye ..ya fir kisi ko receive ya drop Karne ke liye"Shanno replied shaking her head.

"Really CHACHI..mujhe to pata hi nai tha "Nandini said rolling her eyes which only made Shanno smile a bit more. That's when realisation hit her like a lightning strike.

"Who is coming Chachi."Nandini asked looking at Shanno.

"Chalo Shukar hai Bhagwan KA ki at least tere DiMag ki lights toh on hui" Shanno said dramatically.

"Chachi please tell na.."Nandini cribbed like a little girl.

"Arey unse kya puch rahi Ho ..Khud hi dekh lo"A familiar voice grabbed Nandini's attention and she turned to look at the owner of that voice.

"Hey Matarani ...pata nai ye ladki kab sudhregi..kitne Sawal puchti hai yeh..Chachi ko to.."but before that person could say anything Nandini ran towards her and took her in a bone crushing hug.

"NAVYA..OH MY GOD..Tum kab,Yaha kaise,Yun achanak.."Nandini started throwing one question after the other at her.

"Arey Nandu tu bhi kya Sawalo ki bauchaar kar rahi hai ..Saans to lene de ussey"Shanno asked while she joined the girls.

"But Chachi ..ye sab"Nandini turned to look at her.

"Arey pagli yahi to surprise tha..agar tujhe Bata  dete to tere chehre ke ye expression kaise dekhte..kyu Navya"Shanno said while hi-fying with Navya.

"Bilkul ..aur isiliye Chachi ne aur humne milkar ye plan banaya..ab issey pahle ki tu fir SE shuru Ho jae..please let's go home first..and I promise I will tell you everything"Navya said while she picked her bag up.

"Okay..but I am so happy to see you here Navya..I missed you"Nandini said smilingly but a lone tear escaped her eye.

"I missed you too Nandu"Navya hugged her .

"Agar tum logo ka Mel -milap end Ho Gaya Ho to can we leave"Chachi asked raising her eyebrows.

They both nodded then picking Navya's luggage all three of them left for Aashram.

----------------------------------------------------