Chapter Twenty One: You Are Mine..Only Mine...

(Manik's POV-Part Three)

If you have never lost your sanity,then you have never been in love.

Emptiness is one of the worst feeling I know. Because you feel nothing. Not anything at all. And that's even worse than feeling bad,sad or shattered. It's just so much better to really feel.
And honestly right now I could trade anything in the world to feel something as sweet as pain--because that would be zillion times better than feeling EMPTY.

As if my soul was snatched away from me. I felt hollow from inside. I could feel my heart leaden with desolation. How can emptiness be so heavy.

I was lost--to lost in my own thoughts--my own world--to feel anything that was going around me. That's why I didn't realise when the blood continued to oozed out of my hand. I was so numb that I didn't even reacted when my friends screamed my name frantically .

"Manik..Manik..Manik"I could hear someone murmuring my name but I didn't bother to react because I was way too lost in my own misery. But slowly and steadily those whispers and murmurs turned louder ..and it continued till it became loud frantic voices--which finally managed to break my reverie.

That's when I felt a sharp pain shooting out of my hand. I raised by hand to see that it was still bleeding. I looked around to see the confused faces of my friends. Alia and Mukti were scared while Dhruv and Cabir were confused. But I could see that they all were worried for me because concern for me was etched on their faces.

What was I going to tell them. What excuse will I make now. What lie I will say to them this time--these were the questions which were going on my mind at that very point of time.

But I had NOTHING--to say to them--to feel. How will I explain anything to them when I don't have any answers for myself only.

So I did what I felt was right. I left. Without uttering a word..I literally ran from there --away from them--my FAB5 --my family--because right now all I needed was answers.

Answers to those questions which have been raising in my mind and heart right from the second I laid my eyes on her. I couldn't put it on hold for any longer. I couldn't run away from these feelings anymore. I needed the answers--right now.

So I got into my car and left --leaving my friends behind--who were screaming and yelling my name and literally begging me to stop--but I didn't-- I knew I was hurting them but I also knew that if I stopped then I would end up hurting them even more--so leaving them for the moment was only the best option. So I did that.

I drove straight to THE MALIK'S MANSION. But before I could get out off my car I could see media gathered outside there house. Of course--they would be there--after all THE ROYAL PRINCE CHARMING OF THE TOWN WAS GETTING MARRIED--so this turn out was pretty much expected.

But then again i remembered whom he was getting married to and my rage got too much for me too handle. Fortunately Arman wasn't anywhere near or else I would have happily tossed him into hell and would have walked away smilingly.

I was burning from inside--from jealousy and rage--the deadliest combination. But before I could do anything I saw the security telling all the reporters that there is no one at the house. The MALIK'S have gone to drop The MURTHY'S at the airport. Soon MALIK'S will release an official press statement--but for now they need to leave.