Chapter Forty Three: First Official Date..❤️❤️

The day I met you, I found my missing piece. You complete me and make me a better person. I love you with all my heart, all my soul.

It's really strange but true that how just the presence of that "someone special " can make such a big difference.

Nandini couldn't believe that the date which she was feeling guilty to be on--the night that she was dreading --and wanted to get over as quickly as possible--had turned out to be the best moment of her life.

Everything that she expected back then was happening now as well--but now instead of drowning in guilt now she was floating with happiness.

And the reason for that--no points for guessing!!!

MANIK

Right from the moment he stepped into her life she had been attracted to him just a moth is to a flame.

She had never felt like this ever--for anyone.

The intensity of the passion that they had for each other is so withering that could set the whole world on fire.

She knew the command he had on her body--her heart--her soul. She knew he owned her. But what she failed to realise that she had the similar effect on him.

Yes, it was hard to believe but that was true.

Manik Malhotra--"THE MANIK MALHOTRA" belonged to her.

"Nandini..we have something special..and when I say this I don't mean just PHYSICAL INTIMACY..but we have this uncanny ability to see each other souls..this unique gift to understand each other thoughts without saying anything..to feel each other's pain and to soothe it without letting anyone know..something deep..something that's beyond the understanding of anyone"

"I know that you feel it too..I know that you do..but you are not ready to accept it because of your fear--fear that you will end up hurting everyone if you listen to your heart."

"But there is no way in hell I am loosing you Nandini..I won't allow that ..never ever"

Manik's words were ringing in her head.

He was right--He Was So Freaking Correct.

She was wrong.

She shook her head smilingly at the thought.

Who would have thought--that this day will also come--when finally she will accept that --Manik Malhotra was correct all along and Nandini Murthy was wrong.

Yes,today she accepts that whatever Manik said back then was true.

What they have go ways beyond physical intimacy. It's much-much more than that.
And Tonight was the classic example of that.

Not even for once Manik did anything which would made her feel uncomfortable. He was in his complete "gentleman mode".

Once she officially agreed to be his date he made sure that she would not regret her decision.

Instead of exploring the penthouse house--he straight away took her to the terrace of the penthouse--which was the highest point from where one can see the entire city.