Chapter Thirty Two: Where My Heart Lies..

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.

"In your dreams Manik Malhotra..because there is no way in hell that you will succeed because I won't let you"

"Try me"he smirked arrogantly while continuing "See the thing is that no matter what happens I will not let these two supposed high profile weddings to take place--Actually there will be only one wedding that will take place--and that will be OURS--SOON TO BE MRS.MANIK MALHOTRA"Saying this Nandini face palmed herself in embarrassment.

"Kya baat hai yaar..Yaha hume ek ladka nai mil raha ..aur tum iss liye pareahan Ho rahi Ho Kyunki tumhare liye Ek nai --balki do do woh bhi Rajkumar jaise ladke deewane Ho gae hai...hey Matarani --ye kaha ka insaaf hai"Navya said dramatically.

"Oh shut up..yaha Mai tujhe apne takleef share kar rahi hu..aur tum Ho ki mera mazaak bana rahi Ho"Nandini said in an irritated tone"Jao nai bolti Mai tumse"

She was about to get up from the bed when Navya held her hand and brought her back to the bed."Chal Chal ye nautanki band kar..Mann me to Khushi ke laddoo phoot rahe hongey..to mujhse ye drama to mat kar."

"Tumhe lagta hai ki Mai drama kar rahi hu..ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR ALL THIS"Nandini said in an irritated tone.

"To ek Kaam kar jaakar Arman, Amms or Apni puri family ko Sach Bata de..aur please ye EKTA KAPOOR KE SERIALS KI BAHU KI TARAH DRAMA MAT KARNA--please yeh mat kahna ki issey rishtey bigar jaenge-blah--blah--blah"

"Kyunki ye tujhe bhi pata hai ki galti Karne wale SE bhi Badi gunehgar galti sahne wala Hota hai..Agar wakai me tujhe lagta hai ki Manik Malhotra galat insan hai --to ussey Abhi rokna hoga..nahi to baat bad me bigar jaegi Toh ussey Sambhalna mushkil Ho JAEGA--isiliye Abhi sab ko sab kuch Sach Bata de"

"Par Suhana"Nandini said while confusion was clearly visible on her face.

"Nandu..wo Suhana se pyaar nai karta hai ..he is just playing with her emotions--and as a friend it's your responsibility to protect her--I agree that ki agar Abhi tu ussey Sach bolegi toh she will feel bad for few days or maybe month --but eventually she will come out of it and her future would be safe .but if she came to know about the truth when it's too late..not only will she hate you for hiding the truth but also her future will be spoiled forever."Navya tried to explain her point of view.

"So what should I do"Nandini asked Navya while she took Navya's palm in her hand. "Go and talk to Arman..tell him everything..whatever I have heard of him I know that he is not someone who will act irrationally...in fact he will try to smooth things out very calmly. And he is going to be your life partner..you have a right to tell him all the things that are creating trouble for you"

"You are right..I need to be honest with him..I will tell him everything"Nandini was more than relieved. Navya's words have given him strength to fight her inner battles.

Picking her cell phone up she was about to call Arman when she saw a message notification from Suhana. Opening it she read it.

"be ready by 4.oo ..we are going shopping..don't worry about anything..we have everything sorted..your Amms and Chachi had given us permission..so there is no way today you going to get out of it giving some excuse..See you at 4.00

XOXO
Suhana "

"Suhana"muttering her name Nandini shook her head in amusement. She looked at the clock--and got a panic attack--as she was running out of time--as it was 3.45 already--she told Navya everything and ask her to join them on the shopping spree--but Navya denied as she was too tired and was in no mood to leave the bed. So muttering few curses at her which made Navya haul in laughter Nandini left to change.