Chapter Fifty Two: Ishq Hai Tumse..

7.

(6 more chapters to go...)

Some of the best moments in life are the ones that you can't tell anyone about.

"YOU ARE MINE..ONLY MINE...TUM PAR SIRF MERA HAQ HAI...YOUR BODY, SOUL, MIND, HEART..BELONGS TO ME...JUST ME..YOU ARE MINE...ONLY MINE.."and without giving her any chance to argue further he fused his lips with hers.

Desire exploded like Fourth of July throughout her entire existence. And finally she felt complete...as she got back something that was missing from her life from part three weeks..

...her heart...

She felt liberated...

She felt alive...

..but she hated it..

Yes...

She hated feeling what he was making her feel...what he always made her feel...

Of course she knew that the moment his lips would touch hers all her hatred..anger..and will power will crumbled like dust..as she would be betrayed by her own treacherous body....because of which she will loose control over emotions.

As a result her heart will take over her mind and she will end up loosing the battle even before it would actually begin.

Like a whiplash that one experience after getting heavily  punched Nandini felt anger coursing throughout her body...

...because Manik wasn't playing fair..

He knew what effect he had on her and he was taking full advantage of that.

And just like he expected Nandini started to respond.Her hands were already snaked his neck.

But of course she had some other intention.

She grabbed two fistful of his hair to yank it out of it's root which would cause him pain.

It was her way to fight back...

...doing her best to pull her face away from his...

...to stop him.

But unfortunately for her all her attempts were in vain because Manik was too strong..

And of course he misunderstood her action as a sign of passion rather than sign of aggression and resentment towards him.

He didn't realise that her action was meant to cause his pain...

...instead he thought that she was finally responding.

He was way beyond ecstatic which could be felt by her too as though his grip loosened on her but the intensity of his keep deepened.

She realised that he has misunderstood her intention because of which increased her anger even more.

The jolt of anger which she felt unbalanced her shaky hold over her self-control and before she even realised she was kissing him back.

He groaned at the back of his throat when he felt the grip of her finger tightened in his fingers and pulled him even more close to her.