Chapter Ten: A Night To Remember

Finally the moment that was the talk of the town for past few weeks arrived. The most talked about,the most hyped social gathering and of course the most awaited night was finally here.

Yes the night when the gates of mansion of the MALIK'S  were opened for everyone in the city. Be it rich or poor, everyone was invited to celebrate the most important day and beautiful occasion of the power couple of the town.

There was tight security to avoid any kind of mishaps. Hundreds of waiters were hired for the night. The best cuisine was on the menu. The decorations which was done tonight was an looking an exact replica of what heaven might look for real.

Anyone who was stepping in party couldn't stop themselves from getting impressed. Every year whenever they attended this party they think that MALIK'S couldn't outdone what they have done previously but of course they were proved wrong every single time . So how could today be any different.

The best part about this party was that anyone who wanted to personally wish Siddhanth and Roshani could easily do so. Everyone was allowed to meet them. And for Siddhanth and Roshani this meeting was the best part of the entire evening.

Though Siddhanth and Roshani were a picture perfect couple for everyone but what them really special was their ability to make anyone happy. They were the richest couple of the town but for them making other people around them happy made them even richer.

This was one of the occasions where people can communicate directly with them, they share their problems with them and of course they all became their extended family. Moment like these brought joy for Siddhanth and Roshani because they wanted to spread happiness around not for the sake of charity or getting few moments appreciation but because they genuinely wanted to help people.

They believed in one simple thing - "Shared joy is a double joy,shared sorrow is half a sorrow"
Both of them felt immense pleasure when they were able to bring a smile on the faces of the people by helping them out. No wonder they were not only considered as the POWER COUPLE but they were also known to be the rulers of the hearts.

Because of their kind ,warm and welcoming nature they were immensely respected by everyone. If they were treated as Royalties--they deserved every ounce of it--because they have earned it--courtesy of their good deeds.

While the elders were busy in meeting and greeting their guests the younger lot were having the time of their lives. They were enjoying every single moment of it.

The party was in full swing when finally the moment arrived--THE MOMENT WHEN MALHOTRA'S ALONG WITH FAB5 ARRIVED AT THE PARTY.

All the eyes balls got stuck at the entrance when Raj entered the party with his family and Fab5. Of course all the girls had their fixed only on MANIK. They were drooling over him. While the guys got super annoyed because of this.

Getting the usual reaction Cabir and Dhruv rolled their eyes "LO SHURU HO GAYA MANIK MALHOTRA EFFECT--ISKE SAATH KISI PARTY ME AANA MATLAB AISA FEEL HOTA HAI JAISE HUMPAR KISINE INVISIBILITY CLOAK DAAL DIYA HAI"Cabir whispered in Dhruv's ears.

"SIRF HUMPE KYU --SARE LADKO PE--JO BHI 10 MILES RADIUS PE HOTEY HAI--MANIK KE AAGEY UNN LADKIYO KO KUCH BHI DHIKHAI NAI DETA..MANIK KO DEKHTE HI MAKHIYO KI TARAH YE LADKIYA USS PAR MANDRANE LAGTI HAI..HUM SAB KE NASEEB ME TO SIRF MAKHIYO KA BHINBHINA HI LIKHA HAI SHAYAD" Dhruv whispered back.