Chapter Fourteen: You Are The Colour Of My Blood

Love looks not with the eyes,but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

"Man i loved every second of it..what a party.."Alia chirped happily "And god..Arman was looking so dashing"Mukti said dreamily. "Do we even need to say that out loud...HE ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT MUKTI--ALWAYS "Alia smirked.

"Lo fir se shuru ho gae ye dono.."Cabir said rolling his eyes which he picked up the sandwich from the dinning table and took a bite of it.

"Seriously girls..party was last night..the night is over and so is the party..can we drop it please..and talk about something else" Dhruv said in a complete disinterested tone.

"Absolutely..see we all know how much you too love ARMAN but girls we have better things to do other than just drooooollllliiiiiinggg over ARMAN MALIK"Cabir mocked.

Alia threw a cushion at him while Mukti stick her tongue out and then on a united front said "SHUT UP"

All of a sudden they heard the sound of guitar playing and at that very moment knew that where that sound was coming from. They all enter MANIK'S room.

Manik was playing the guitar while his eyes were closed. He was lost in it. He didn't even realised when Fab5 enter his room . He was playing so soulfully that none of them wanted to disturb him so they let him play without creating any disturbance.

His trance was broken and he was brought back into the real world when he heard applause and cheering--courtesy of his friends--when he ended playing the guitar.

He was shocked for a second but then playing along he kept the guitar aside and bow down. "Thank you..thank you"

"Wow Manik that was brilliant" Alia hugged him."Thank you baby"Manik replied hugging her back.

"Seriously Manik that was so soulful" Mukti hi-fied with him "Thanks" Manik winked at her.

"Buddy, that was outstanding..seriously" Dhruv said with a hint of pride in his eyes for Manik. "Thank buddy--I am glad you liked it"Manik was too happy to hear these compliments from his best buddy.

"Waise Manik kiski yaad me you got so lost that you forgot about everything and you created this masterpiece..chal Bata who is she"CABIR asked with a smirked.

Manik's eyes were ready to come out of the socket the moment these words came out of Cabir's mouth. Was it too obvious. Was he that careless ..did he slipped somewhere. He scanned his eyes around the room and when he saw that none of his other friends had a clue about what Cabir was talking he internally sighed in relief.

Then controlling his expression he replied "She..what do you mean Cabir--what is this "WHO IS SHE" drama of yours now"

"Arey the way you were playing,you looked so lost to Maine socha.."but before Cabir could say anything Manik cut him off "to tune socha ki I have become some Bollywood lover boy --right--DUDE..in case you are forgetting I AM MANIK MALHOTRA--AND I DON'T NEED THESE KIND OF STUPID ANTICS TO CREATE SOULFUL MUSIC..--always remember that"

"WHATEVER YOU SAY BOSS"Cabir raised his hands in surrender. But his eyes said something else only. In that moment a silent communication passes through him and Manik which made Manik realised that Cabir knows something is up with him. But before anything could happen Alia's phone started ringing.