Chapter One: THE MALHOTRA'S

There is a saying that You can't have everything in life..well obviously those who said that haven't met THE MALHOTRA'S.

Malhotra's were known for their class,their stature,their hard work,their brilliance and of course their drop dead gorgeous looks.

Raj Malhotra: The Founder and Owner of Malhotra Industries. He was one of the most respected ,influential and leading industrialist of the country. He was a very zealous man but with a heart of gold. He was very professional when it comes to business but at the same time a very compassionate person when it comes to his personal relations.

 He was very professional when it comes to business but at the same time a very compassionate person when it comes to his personal relations

Coming from a lower middle class he knew the importance of money..since he lost his father at a very young age and he has witnessed his mother working day and night in order to make sure his study doesn't get affected. As a result Raj never lost touch with his roots even after becoming so successful because not even for a second he could forget the images of his mother from his mind.

He has seen her struggle..he has witnessed her sacrifice..her inner turmoil..her strength..her moments of weakness and her ability to snap out of those moments for the sake of her son. For him his mother was his GOD.

Though Raj understood the importance of relationships but he knew how to keep his personal life separate from his professional life

Though Raj understood the importance of relationships but he knew how to keep his personal life separate from his professional life. He was a very shrewd person. He was not only a brainiac but was also gifted with the power of manipulation and coercion. He knew the art of making the correct move at the correct time.

But he never took the wrong path. He neither supported nor became a part of any sort of wrongdoing. As a result he was on the hit list of many people but since everyone knew about his capabilities no one ever dare to cross his way. Soon his hard work began to pay off and he started getting recognition for his hard work and honesty.

With passage of time he emerged as one of the most influential businessmen of the country. But even then he knew how to manage his relationships..no matter how busy he might be..he always had time for his mother.

Even when he got married to Nyonika-his childhood sweetheart (who also happened to be his mother's favourite)- he never let go off his mother. In fact their bond grew even more stronger because of Nyonika.