Chapter Fifty: DIDN'T SAW THAT COMING..

A/N:-

Wohoo...chapter 50..it is..

Well like the title..even I didn't see it coming..

Anyways..

Thank you for your love and support..

We are on the last leg of journey..

Hopefully you will continue to support and love this story now as well..as you all have done so far.

Me and my story really needs it ❤️ more than ever.

9..

(8 more chapters to go..)

Happy reading ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Whenever one think that they have complete control over their life..in that very exact moment life takes the control back by turning everything upside down.

"...yaar..please..help.."Manik begged for the zillionth time.

"Woh kuch bhi sunney ko taiyyar nai hai..you know na how stubborn she is.."Navya replied.

"It's been 3 weeks Navya...3 whole weeks...from past three weeks I haven't seen her..I haven't touched her...I haven't held her..in fact I haven't even heard her voice..she isn't just ready to see me..let alone giving an opportunity to beg for forgiveness. I know I did a fiasco...but yaar how will I correct it if I am not given a chance..and Nandini...she is just being too difficult..she isn't ready to accept my apology..kya karu mai Navya...I am really loosing it big time..so I beg you please help me.."Manik pleaded.

"I am Manik..I am doing everything in my power to make her see your point..though I myself don't approve of that great plan of yours just like Nandini and rest of the Fab5...but I know that your intentions weren't wrong...you did all this for her..and i know what she means to you..but you know her na...she is too sensitive and emotional..she can't get over the fact that you made everyone go crazy for those few hours just to stop the engagement...you simply looked over the fact that what your family must be going through..you forgot about them completely...aur isiliye uska kahna hai ki "jo apni family ke sath aisa kar sakta hai..how long will it take him to do something like this with me.."...she says she can't trust you anymore.."Navya's answer made Manik angry.

"Arey..how can she say something like this....i did all this for whom Navya..for her..only for her...I did all this so that we could stop the engagement ceremony and put the wedding on hold at least for sometime..so that we could get some time in order to think..and see..it worked..everything is going as per plan..but this girl..why she has to be stubborn all the time..why can't she try to understand my point of view..for once..just for once..why..why she has to be so difficult all the time..why..just why..."Manik snapped.

"Manik calm down..."Navya said authoritatively."Maine bola na we know what you did was wrong but your intentions weren't..we all understand...that's why you are still in one piece after pulling that stunt on us..you really think agar Fab5 wouldn't have understand your point toh tum iss tarah sahi salamat ek piece me hote...Nai..bilkul bhi nai...they would have killed you themselves..the reason why they are supporting you..the reason why they are standing with you is because they know why you did this.."