Chapter Three: WHY ME ALL THE TIME!!!🙈🙈🙈

Women and Shopping--actually these two words should be synonyms for each other. When it comes to shopping even a women of 90+ years on this planet behaves like a 5 year old visiting DISNEYLAND. And of course if those women are loaded with cash then their is just no stopping them.

Honestly how can they shop so much--LIKE SO MUCH--where do get the energy for this. After going through daily chores of the house and handling business how can they still be so enthusiastic for SHOPPING.

Shopping is like a drug to them--no matter what they are always high on that. Even if the last drop of energy is drained out of them because of their hectic schedules but as soon as name of SHOPPING comes they all get so charged up.

It feels like women are POPEYE --THE SAILOR--and shopping is their SPINACH. As POPEYE gets energy from spinach women gets energy from Shopping.

Do you want to know the worst part is..oh wait..for them their isn't any.

But of course for the men who accompany them is a different case altogether.

Men like Me--MANIK MALHOTRA--who was emotionally blackmailed by his mother and two best friends to become a part of their Shopping Spree.

How come I agreed for this..oh yeah right..I DIDN'T---I WAS COERCED INTO THIS--And last time I checked coercion and wilful submission still holds different meanings in every Dictionary Of The World--CORRECTION--UNIVERSE.

So here I am..THE MANIK MALHOTRA--FOUNDER AND LEADER OF FAB5...THE HEIR TO THE THROWN OF MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES..HEARTTHROB OF MILLIONS OF GIRLS--acting as THE GLORIFIED CHAUFFEUR AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT--for the day. What an INCREDIBLY IMPRESSIVE PROFILE--(Kindly note the sarcasm).

My MOMMY DEAREST--along with her two loyal FOLLOWERS(who also happens to be my best friends)--Alia and Mukti--were busy in shopping--Oops My bad--busy is not the correct word to express their emotions--let me rephrase--these three were devoted--too much--when it comes to shopping.

Honestly these three women have a very important place in my heart..I love them UNCONDITIONALLY..with all my heart--I can do anything for them..can go to any extent for them..and I know even they feel the same about me.

Well My Mom-Nyonika Malhotra-is the second most beautiful woman in the world--(Number One is my DADI--of course)...but what really makes my mother really special is her golden heart...she is beautiful --both inside out--and her smile--oh god--her smile had the capability to melt the heart of the most ruthless person of the world.

She had the world's most beautiful smile--no wonder my Dad was CRAZY about her--even after so many years of marriage the way they look at each other as if they are seeing each other for the first time..MAN--THAT IS TOO ROMANTIC FOR ME TO DIGEST.

It's not that I an against TRUE LOVE..Of course NOT..but it's just that in today's ERA-- TRUE LOVE --is nothing more than figments of imagination of creative people--who require these hard core emotions to pen down some fictional stories--but unfortunately 90% of them failed in that also..because they themselves doesn't know what TRUE LOVE actually feel likes.

As a result they end up writing some MUSHY DRAMA--which people like us has to tolerate either in form of MOVIES OR ROMANTIC NOVELS. Our generation--the youth of this country is their best audience--and the sole reason for their survival.