Hikaru's proteciveness

Start from the beginning

‘Does he not really realize that Chris is trying to help him?’Hikaru thought

Hikaru soon watched her brother run off. Hikaru got up and walked up to her dorm room. Right as she went to open the door it flew open. There stood Taichi, half asleep. He saw Hikaru and pulled her into the dorm.

“Taichi-Senpai?”Hikaru asked

Taichi threw her in bed, turned the lights back off and went to bed. Hikaru heard someone call her name. She looked and saw Shinichi.

“Sorry about that Taichi was woken up before he woke up.”Shinichi said

Hikaru made a mental note to never wake up Taichi before he woke himself up. With that Hikaru plugged her phone up the bed side charger and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Hikaru was practicing her fielding with Jun and Kenjirou when something caught her attention. It was her brother running around the field again. Hikaru felt herself sigh her brother was a complete and utter idiot. About that time someone yelled out:

 “LEFT!”

Hikaru’s body moved before her brain registered what it was doing.

“IT’S GOING TO FALL IN!”Hikaru heard

Hikaru pushed her body forward and fell to the ground at the same time the ball did….questions went off in everyone’s minds. ‘Is he okay?’ ‘Did he catch it?’ ‘I want to pitch.’

Hikaru stood up and dusted her uniform off. She then reached into her glove and pulled out the ball. She threw the ball back to Tanba. Jun smirked then focused back on the next pitch. Hikaru was walking with Kuramochi and Ryosuke to the dug out to get their batting equipment when someone tackled her from behind. Kuramochi and Ryosuke looked at the youngest Sawamura with a worried expression. When the group heard the crash they all looked in the direction of their newest regular.

“HIKARU!”Eijun cried

Hikaru was on the ground with his brother sitting on top of him grabbing on to Hikaru’s waist. Hikaru’s face was in the dirt. Hikaru pushed his face out of the dirt then turned to his brother. (I’ll only use he for Hikaru when she is with the other regulars…).

“What brother?”Hikaru asked

“He’s driving me crazy!”Eijun cried

“I know how he feels.”Hikaru replied

“What?”

“Nothing, GET OFF!”

Eijun got up then let his sibling stand up.

“Yoichi, Ryosuke-Senpai you two go on ahead. We are batting in line up so I’ll be last. I’ll get my brother back to running then head there.”Hikaru replied