Chapter One

Dianna

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes mom. " Dianna said for the hundredth time.

"Are you sure I think we forgot something home." Dianna's father said.

"I didn't dad if is for both of you alone I'll never leave," Dianna said hugging both of them.

"Everyone on the flight to Florida please enter now." The person on the mike said.

She told her last goodbyes to her parents and left.

She walked over to the check in counter. When she was finally at the front she handed the woman her ticket and passport the woman checked it over and then send her through.

She was in her seat shortly after. Maybe a half an hour after the plain lifted off. She sat there scared since it was her first time on a plain

She was seated at a window seat and she could see outside perfectly. she plugged in her head seat and listen to music while looking outside. She fell asleep shortly after.

She was woken up by a air hostess.

"we are about to land it's time to wake up." the hostess told Dianna .

Dianna stretched a little and got ready to land.

After plain was landed Dianna took up her hand luggage and head out the plain. She checked in and then she went to look for her other luggage. She took a taxi to her school on the way she looked at everything in amaze since she was from a small island in the Caribbean she have never seen such huge buildings and she have never seen so much crowd and lights she was beyond excited.

Dianna looked at the collage she would be studying her dream of being a veterinarian and the place she would be living. She smiled when she saw the huge building it was something new and exciting.

She came out the taxi with her luggage and walked in the school there was a long line at a office she walk up to a long line of students when she got at the front a middle age woman that was seated behind a desk that said check in.

"Hi I'm a new student."

"What is your name?"

"Dianna Gager."

"Okay I see your name. Your classes will be starting in two days. Here is your schedule." she said handing me a paper.

"Next."

"Miss you haven't given me a key to a room."

"oh." The woman said typing as if she was looking for something.

"Your name is not here for a room."

"What do you mean I sign up and pay for a dome room?"

"I'm sorry your name is not here. The system had a problem and allot of things went wrong. We can keep you up for two days but you will have to find a apartment in the city all you money for the dorm will be given back to you. Go to a large green building that mark college dorms behind the school. "

She followed the woman direction. She was so angry she couldn't even pay attention how is she going to find a apartment in such a short notice. She bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Dianna said looking up at a beautiful girl. She looked like the same age as Dianna, she had long curly hair, brown eyes , a straight nose, plum lips . In other word she was perfect.

"It's okay I wasn't watching either I was worrying about how am going to get an apartment in two days."

"Wait they did it to you too?"

"Yes."

"My name is Kelly." Kelly said with her hand out stretched.

"My name is Dianna." Dianna said shaking her hand.

"We can go searching for apartments together tomorrow."

"That would be nice." Dianna said happily that I found a new friend .