I step out and i see James in my mirror gelling his hair right. Looking at him i see he's put in effort. Dressed in black jeans, tan boots and green sweater to match my dress. I see him throw on a leather jacket if anyone could have pulled off the this outfit it would be James.
Pushing him to the side away from the mirror i sit down. Blow drying my hair i do a braid going all the way around my head like a crown. Letting the rest fall down i put a beanie on. 'Come on Alena the guys said they are here with the girls. The guys are restraining the girls from coming up and barraging in'. "Okay". With the wing down and a sweep of mascara i am done. "I am finished". 'You look gorgeous they are going to love you'. I giving him a small but nervous smile. We make our way to the stairs. Can i jump on your back? Sure hop on. With that James and i go down the stairs. Its not even ten seconds that i am on the ground i am tackled." Ahh"! I lose my footing and i wait for the fall that never comes. Opening my eyes i see james caught me in his arms. "Thank you James". 'Remember what i said i will always catch you princess'. "I know you will". Giving him a peck on the cheek he lifts me up. Seeing to the left i see the guys and the girls. We all walk into the living i see few people. Most probably went to the ballroom. "Well before we go inside the ballroom we can do gifts out here". "My gifts to the guys are simple i made each of you a card. An a little toy car key chain the same car you drive all the time. I know you guys probably have to many expensive gifts so i did something from the heart. I hope you like them". Handing them out i see they all have smiles on their faces. "Now the gifts for the girls is you have to wait for it. But here is a card i made so when its ready it will help guide you. Don't show any body girls only". They each give a quick read and their eyes go wide. Giving them a playful smile an send a shushed signal. Quickly nodding their head and putting their cards away for safe keeping. Looking other at the guys they give us all weird looks. I give James a little kiss to push away the suspicion in his face. With that done i see he's back to being clueless. "Well now that is done Lets move on". 'Right'. With that we exchange gifts.
Hour later.
We just finished with gift exchange. Hope gave me a bracelet that have best friend and a marriage charm on it. Jessica gave me a perfume​ i love from bath and body. Melissa a necklace that have angles wings on it. An Ashley gave me a new phone case that has different emojis for days of the week. James got different gifts to. Like a new controller for his PS4 an some cologne that i love. James taps me on the shoulder pulling me away. From the girls questioning me about the card. 'Sorry sweaty dad wants us to go and join him. He wants you to meet and mingle with the family before the wedding'. "I supposed its the proper thing to do". "Do you know if Kolo is here"? 'I believe so my dad kinda just forced everyone. But us to the ballroom twenty minutes ago. He said to tell you good luck with Nicolas'. James said with gritted teeth. "It's okay James remember i am marrying you not Nicolas". Going into his arms i give him a hug that he relaxes into. After a couple seconds i pull away. "Now come i want to see Cole and little girls. I got them a gift". Alright lets go. With that we all get up from the floor while leaving our gifts in Jason office. Everyone else walks ahead of us. "What if they don't like me"? 'They will love you'. Stopping right outside the door James gives me a encouraging kiss. Once breaking a way we go through the doors. Hearing the door opening everyone looks at us. "Their looking at us". 'No they are looking at you this my family Lena your new'. Feeling down that I'm not his family makes me sad. I look away and hang my head low. 'But? You are loved by me ten times more the i love them'. Pecking him on the cheek i see everyone still just staring at us. Feeling out of place i go into Alena CEO mode letting no one see weakness or anyone look down at me. Lifting my head up i admit a powerful aura out of me causing everyone else to look away. 'Theirs my powerful CEO don't let them get to you. Without my grandpa they wouldn't have been the powerful people you see today'. "I know come on introduce me to your family. Our family your my wife Alena your the most important person in this room". Letting out a little giggle. "James I'm your fiance not wife yet". 'Details to me you are my wife already'. Pulling him into a sweet kiss. Just when James was about to deepen it a cough pulls us out.' Well James boy why don't you introduce us'. Looking over i see that guy from the front door Nicolas. James grits his teeth and pulls me more into his arms. Almost blocking me from Nicolas vision. 'Nicolas'. James all but spits out. 'I would like for you to meet my lovely fiancé'. Looking at me I give him my breath taking smile which he instantly softens at. "Lovely to meet you but I would have loved if you would have stayed in what you were in before. Yes sorry for that it seems that I forget to change when James and I just woke up. Well it was nice to meet you but James was taking me to meet the rest of my soon to be family". Giving him a curt smile I pull James away before he murders his cousin. Knowing James he would an probably get away with it. "Calm down my love now who do I get to meet next"? 'How about his mom my mom sister'? 'She is going to love you especially if we tell her you put him in his place'. "I'm following you". He takes my hand and leads us around the ballroom dodging anyone trying to get our attention. Soon we are lead to a small brown hair women with a nice Christmas type dress having her back to us. 'Aunt Tara'? Hearing her name she stops talking and turns around to face us. James! How's my favorite nephew? 'Aunt Tara I am your only nephew'. Details my love. She goes up and gives James a big hug. He pulls her into one as well. Getting more of a chance she looks so much like James and beautiful. If she was our age and not related to him I would have felt threaten by her. With them both pulling away from each other. Is this her? 'The love of my life yes this is her'. Welcome to the family niece. Holding my hand out she holds it and pulls me into a big hug. I let out a squeak of surprise. 'Come on Tara we need her alive for the wedding this New Year Eve'. You've planed the wedding already. 'Yes Aunt Tara if you haven't heard but Alena is Alena Williams. Her grandfather owns the Williams shipping company. Well his heath is very bad at the time so he will not make it long so Alena wants him to walk her down the isle'. Oh my I am so sorry Alena. "Its okay I haven't known him long but he is very important with him being the only other family member I have left". What about your father? "My father passed away a couple weeks back so now its just me". Aww well if you need anything sweetie just call me we are here for you, your family now. 'Try telling that to Nicolas Aunt Tara'. Oh that boy when i get my hands on him, he would have wished he was never conceived. Sorry for anything my idiot son did well see you, going to find him. With that she stalks off to find him. "Well she's interesting". 'Yes she's very something she reminds me so much of my mom. After my dad and I she was the next devastated they were attached to the hip'. Seeing him get sad at the mention of his mom and go into his arms giving him comfort that he definitely needed. 'Come on lets go meet new people I will be alright'. With that we leave the area and James takes me around the ball room.