The Guy Who Cheated Death

Geno's POV

Bland, empty, silent, was the only way I could describe this place. No monsters, no humans no body came here. Droplets of blood made a trail behind me as I walked further into the void. I held tight onto the piece of cloth wrapped around my neck. This material couldn't even be called a scarf anymore. It was torn, tattered and faded, yet I never let it leave my neck. I looed down at my chest and frowned at the crimson strike aross it. Glitched sounds were heard the ore I remembered my desceaed brother, Papyrus. I looked around my right vision black due to the large glitch located infront of my right eye socket. This darkness wasn't comforting, it felt lonely, erire and overall terifying.  I hae never liked it here. To think all of this was caused by a genocidal child that cared about no one elses wishes. Just the thought of them maes me want to rage, scream. . . cry. The memory of my brother being slashed across his neck had never lefy my mind. It repeated itself over and over.

A small tear left my eye socket as I remembered my times with him. A small chuckle escaped my teeth as I sat cross legged on the endless ground. "My life is so pointless. . ." I muttered  rubbing the left side of my skull. "I have no one to care for. . .no one to love. . .I'm alone..."

Reaper's POV

Papyrus handed me a list of the souls I needed to reap for that day, though I wouldn't call it a list it was more like a five page essay. I scimmed through the list trying to remember as much information as I could. Most of them were either murdered or comitted suicide. As I contnued to read through the list one section caught my eye. It read  'Geno the Skeleton, Death date: September 15th 2015 Reason: Murdered'. 'That's odd. . .' I thought. This 'Geno' guy died over two years ago. Why was he still on the list? I ran over to Payrus and asked him why this was. Papyrus turned to me and told me everything. "Well Reaper, you see Geno was supposed to have been reaped two years ago, well two years, one month and one day to be exact but no one has been able to find him. He has been surviving on 0.1 HP, it's a mirale he is still alive."

This shocked me. It was obvious geno was a Sans, he should have been dust after one attack. "Thanks for the info bro." I told Papyrus before waving and walking through a portal to find  this. . .'Geno'. I fist hecked in the original AU, Undertale, No sign of him. Next Underswap, still nothing. 'What about Flowerfell?' I mentally asked myself before teleporting there, nothing. I sighed and teleported back to the original and sat down by a tree. All of this teleporting was draining my magic. Sure going from AU to AU trying to find this Geno was helpful because I already needed to be there to reap other souls, but still reaping is always tireing. I had been to every AU and I had found nothing. That was until I remember the void, a dimension between the coporeal and incoporeal plane. If something were dead ot resisting for their soul being reaped they would be located there. I chuckled and snapped my fingers cauing a click sound to ring throughout the forest. In an instant I was surrounded by empty, pitch black space. I readied my Scythe as I causiously walked through the dark.

It seemed this AU never ended, I had been walking for at least an hour and the scenery looks no different just empty, dark space. I had began thinking whether I should give up or not when I heard a deep voice. It started to chuckle then stop. "My life is pointless. . ." I perked up when they said this. 'Could this be him?' I asked myself gripping tighter onto my scythe. "I have no one to care for. . .no one to love. . . I'm alone. . ." Thats him, no doubt about it. From what I had gathered Geno was the original Sans after the Genocide run. He refused to die. I ran up to him from where I was and swung my scythe stopping just before it hit his neck. He flinched but didn't move from his spot. He slowly turned and frowned when he spotted me. "Here to kill me?" He asked raising a brow(?). I looked down at him and smiled. He looked stuck up, a snotty look was plastered on his face. "Well? Are you just going to stand there or are you going to use that thing to reap me?" He questioned rather rudely that frown not leaving his face. I lowered my Scythe and chuckled. "Heh, sorry I can't do that~" I replied smirking. He opened his mouth to speak but kept silent. I took a step back and he finally spoke to me. "Why not? I am dying isn't that your job?" He asked. I chuckled again. "Yes but why kill you when I could leave you here to suffer?" I replied leaning on my weapon. He scrunched up his face and furrowed his brows(?).  "But I-" "No buts! I'm going to leave you here. . ." I chuckled while clicking my fingers and teleporting back to Reapertale. To be honest I didn't want to kill him because he looked like he survived literal hell and well. . .He did look kinda cute.