drunk.☁︎

"Let's get out of here?"

Taehyung nods along wordlessly as the older boy tugs at his sleeve.

Both of them managed to escape the school bounds, with no grasp of attention from the rather oblivious receptionist who dozed away at the front desk, unaware of the two.

Jimin smiles in triumph fist pumping out in the air, the younger boy next to him chuckles a little at his over excitement.

"What now?"

The boy grins brightly, as he rubs his hands together warming his hands up as he shivers from the awfully cool weather.

"Hot chocolate?"

Taehyung smirks knowingly, he nods.

"Hot chocolate it is."

"FUCK."

Jimin hisses as the warm beverage burns at his tongue, his friend snorts in laughter as he shakes his head.

"Well done."

The older boy grunts in response, flipping the other off for being so uncaring, he pouts as a child would.

"Meanie."

Taehyung sighs, leaning back in his chair he looks out of the cafe window with his chin, in the palm of his hand.

It was grey, and cloudy and the boy could somewhat relate to the gloomy weather.

He wish he could just find an escape, an escape from all his troubles.

He missed playing his ukulele, while sitting back in his chair and letting his mind fill with the most thoughtless of things.

Jimin chucks a small packet of sugar at him, grinning cheekily as the other boy gasps in surprise.

"Snap out of it."

Taehyung smiles weakly, nodding lightly as his grip tightens on his cup of hot chocolate taking a small sip from it.

The older boy frowns, feeling sympathy for the other as he observes how absent minded the had boy become.

It was like he were in a different world, from the looks of it.

Jimin gulps down the rest of his beverage slamming down his empty cup on the surface of the small table, startling the younger boy who looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Come."

Taehyung nods meekly, slinging his coat over his shoulders as he exits the small shop with his head hung low.

Jimin bites his lip, as he tries to think of a way to somehow distract his friend, make him feel better.

He smiles in mischief as an idea pops into his head, something that'll surely loosen his friend up a bit.

"Soju."

Taehyung chokes.

"What?!"

Jimin smiles widely, his eyes crinkling as he pulls the younger boy along with him as he ran.

Since the boy didn't really do much exercise this felt like hell to him, although the older male seemed to have not even broken a sweat.