play for me.☁︎

The day was over, but Taehyung hadn't seen Jungkook anywhere.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried.

Taehyung walked down the empty school hallways, to the music room.

He opens the door to it, almost having a heart attack as he sees Jungkook sprawled out on the floor.

His eyes were closed and soft breaths left his pretty lips.

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung's eyes widen as he notices a bruise on the others cheek, as well as the many painful looking bruises that went down the other's arm.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung softly taps the other boy's shoulder in an attempt to wake him up.

"T-Taehyung." Jungkook opens his eyes, smiling tiredly at the other.

Taehyung walks closer to the other boy, who was still sprawled out on the carpeted floor.

"What happened?"

The boy asks concernedly, his eyes lingering on the dark bruises that tainted Jungkook's fair skin.

Jungkook stands up, stretching out his arms as he yawns tiredly.

The boy suddenly pulls the other in for a hug, burying his face in Taehyung's neck as he inhales the others sweet vanilla scent.

Taehyung hesitantly wraps his arms around the taller boys waist, holding him tightly.

"I missed you."

Jungkook whispers against the other's neck, Taehyung shivered slightly at the pleasurable tingles that ran down his spine.

"Can you play for me?"

Taehyung froze, his eyes grew wide and his breath hitched.

"How do you know-"

"P-Please." Jungkook sounded so innocent and so weak then, that Taehyung decided to not question him.

The boy pulled away from the warm hug, nodding lightly.

"I'll play for you."

Since there wasn't much space in the small room, and there was only one chair.

Jungkook suggested the other could sit on his lap.

"W-What no." Taehyung blushed profoundly, shyly looking at the ground.

"Please." Jungkook pleaded, his bottom lip stuck out, his brown eyes glassy.

Taehyung felt so weak.

"U-Ugh fine." Taehyung timidly walked towards the other, Jungkook pats his lap smiling cheekily.

The boy sits on the other's lap, cheeks burning as he held the ukulele in his arms.

Jungkook wraps his arms around the other's waist, his chin on Taehyung's shoulder as he sighs in content.

He clears his throat, his fingers above the chords of the said instrument.

"I wanna sleep next to you, but that's all I wanna do right now."

Jungkook closed his eyes as he heard the other boys soft angelic voice.

The soft chords of the ukulele complementing his voice so perfectly.

Fuck it just worked so well.

"And I wanna come home to you, but home is just a room full of my safest sounds."

"Cause you know that I can't trust myself with my 3 am shadow."

Jungkook felt at peace when the boy sang he could feel his heart settle, and his liking for the other only grew so much more.

"I'd rather fuel a fantasy than deal with this alone."

"I wanna sleep next to you, but that's all I wanna do right now."

Jungkook nuzzled into the other's neck, Taehyung smiled softly leaning back into the other's chest.

"So come over now."

"And talk me down."

"Thank you, Tae," Jungkook whispers softly his arms tightening around the other boy's waist.

Taehyung smiled, his cheeks pink and flushed.

The two boys stayed cuddled up on the armchair, both silent as they just lose themselves in their own thoughts.

Taehyung sighed.

What is he doing to me?