whipped.☁︎

Jungkook had taken Taehyung to a small diner.

It was cute and small, the atmosphere in the diner seemed homely and welcoming.

Dimly lit candles placed on tables making it seem more inviting and romantic?

As they walked in the smell of gourmet burgers and French fries made Taehyung's mouth water.

He wasn't used to going to such places, the boy only ate what he could afford.

The couple sat at a window booth, Taehyung peered through his lashes to peek at Jungkook in an almost shy manner.

"What would you like to get?"

Jungkook spoke softly afraid to scare the other as he attempted to choke him he'd surely be startled.

"Why don't you choose for me?"

Taehyung shrugged smiling at Jungkook, the other felt his knees weaken at the smile.

"Y-Yeah sure."

Jungkook stuttered surprising both himself and Taehyung, he didn't know why but his usual confident demeanour seemed to weaken around the other.

The two boys enjoyed their afternoon, Taehyung occasionally slipping in a giggle when the other made a silly remark.

Jungkook was surely whipped for Taehyung, his little giggles and adorable boxy smiles had the other in a trance.

His lips.

Holy shit his lips.

Jungkook recalled how soft and plump they felt against his own.

It was only once it happened but that feeling never went away.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung waved a hand in front of Jungkook's face, chuckling when he blushed soft pink.

"U-Uh yeah?"

Damn it I stuttered.

"Should we leave now?"

Taehyung tilted his head to the side cutely, and Jungkook wanted to die from how adorable the other was.

"Sure let's go tae tae." Taehyung blushes at the nickname and Jungkook laughs at the shy boy.

Taehyung sat in Jungkook's car, both boys were silent.

They both felt as though it was a comforting silence.

Soon they arrived near Taehyung's house, Jungkook turned to face the other.

"I enjoyed today." The boy spoke gently, his eyes shining Taehyung felt his cheeks turn rosy like.

"Me too." The other admitted shyly, Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung undid his seatbelt opening the car door as he stepped out, flashing Jungkook one last smile.

Closing the door Taehyung walked to the front of his house, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Taehyung!" The boy froze, looking over his shoulder to see Jungkook running up to him.

"I wanted to give you something." The other was now very close to Taehyung, their faces barely an inch apart.

"What?" Taehyung questioned innocently, a little flustered with their proximity.

"This."

Jungkook cupped the cheeks of the other gently, placing his lips on the others soft plump ones.

Taehyung froze, overwhelmed by the feeling of the other's lips.

The kiss was light and sweet, and both boys wished the moment would never end.

It felt so right.

Taehyung pulled away flustered, his hair was lightly ruffled and Jungkook smiled sheepishly at the other.

"I'll see you later Taehyung." Jungkook pecked the others cheek, smiling slyly as he walked away from the other.

Taehyung touched his lips lightly brushing his fingers over them.

Did it seem almost too good to be true?

Yes.

"What just happened?"