knocked out.☁︎

Taehyung entered his home, to see his father lying on the floor covered in blood.

Bruises tainted his father's fair skin.

Taehyung's father was lying unconscious on the ground.

"Dad?" Taehyung knelt down next to his father, confused.

Who had done this?

A little bit concerned.

Taehyung decided to take him to the hospital fearing for his fathers being.

After all, it was his father.

After Taehyung had taken his father to the hospital, he immediately left leaving his identity anonymous.

It's not like his father would be happy Taehyung brought him to a hospital.

"He'll come back when he needs to."

Taehyung sighed shoving his hands into his trouser pockets as he walked home, not having money to get a taxi home.

A car pulls up stopping right next to Taehyung.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung stops walking his ears perking up at the familiar deep voice.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled softly at Taehyung as he peeked his head from out his car window.

"I'll get you home."

Taehyung mindlessly nodded seeing as it were about to rain.

He wraps his coat tighter around him, the wind blew strongly as Taehyung's brown locks blew along with it.

Taehyung gets into the car, the silence made him uncomfortable but he oddly enough he felt safe near Jungkook's presence.

The car ride seemed long due to the silence but both boys felt as there were nothing to say.

Taehyung felt his eyes get droopy, he lets himself go to sleep closing his eyes shut as he releases a long tired sigh.

Jungkook parks outside Taehyung's house, he chuckles seeing Taehyung completely knocked out.

He stares mesmerized by the boy he was looking at, his soft pink lips were parted as he let out soft breaths.

Jungkook wondered what his lips would feel like on his own.

"What am I going to do with you Kim Taehyung?"

Jungkook softly shakes Taehyung's shoulders as to wake him up.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung peeled his eyes open, he groans groggily letting out a small squeak when he realizes Jungkook is literally an inch away from his face.

"Well isn't this nice." Taehyung pushed Jungkook away, his cheeks turning pink.

Jungkook chuckled softly.

"Taehyung you can get out the car now unless you want me to take you home."

Jungkook wriggles his eyebrows at Taehyung.

Taehyung almost jumps out the car, he clears his throat giving Jungkook a small smile.

"Thank you Jungkook."

Taehyung turned away from the car, Jungkook nodded at Taehyung waving a goodbye.

As he watches the car drive away Taehyung releases a breath he never knew he was holding in.

He then realizes something.

"Wait what?"

"How did he know where I had lived."