just like me.☁︎

Taehyung chuckles softly.

"Ah, he's asleep."

Jungkook had his head resting on the other boy's lap, his eyes shut as he fell into his slumber by the soft melodic strums of the other boy's ukulele.

Taehyung smiled, he stroked Jungkook's dark hair admiring his features the boy sighed.

He's so beautiful

"Aren't I?"

The boy gasps as Jungkook opens his eyes, smirking lazily he winks at the boy.

Taehyung goes red.

"I-"

Jungkook's phone rings, cutting Taehyung off.

The boy apologetically glances at the other, his eyes flitting between the phone and Taehyung.

Taehyung nudges Jungkook softly, grinning.

"Answer it."

He nods, tapping the answer button he brings his phone up to his ear.

Jungkook grimaces as he hears a string of curse words, Taehyung bites his lip worriedly at the other boy's expression.

"Where the fuck are you Jungkook?!"

Jungkook sighs, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"No need to worry about that dad, I'll be home soon.

"You better fucking be."

"You come home or else you will get more fucking bruises than I'm planning on giving you."

"Okay, please don't hurt her."

The boy flinches, he could only imagine what his dad would do to him.

Or his sister.

If It already wasn't enough.

The phone cuts off, Taehyung pats the other boy's shoulder.

"You're going home?"

Jungkook nods, smiling weakly he lifts his head up from the other boy's lap as he stretches his arms out, yawning.

Taehyung packs away his ukulele, zipping up his backpack.

The boy knew something was going on but he didn't want to ask Jungkook.

He didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

What if he's just like me?

Taehyung remembered, seeing the horrid purplish bruises that the other wore on his arm.

"Bye."

Although Jungkook's goodbye was rather curt and cold, he smiled warmly at his lover kissing the boys cheek.

Taehyung sighs as the door slams shut, he slings the straps of his backpack over his shoulder.

He ponders. 

"Surely he's alright."

"Right?"

"Taehyung."

The boy stops cold in his tracks, his head rose slowly to meet eyes with his 'sperm donor' as he'd like to refer the evil man to be.

"You're back, father."

Taehyung's father smirks wickedly, holding a bottle in his hand he takes a swig of what the boy assumed to be alcohol.

Typical.

"Indeed I am."

The boy gulps, as his father trudges drunkenly towards him.

"D-Don't-"

"Fucking waste of space."

Jungkook spits out blood, his eyes barely open as he staggers backwards, the force of his father's shove, powerful.

His little sister cries out in concern.

The boy felt his heart ache at the sound.

"Mia close your eyes! don't look."

"Are you a fucking faggot now?!"

Jungkook groans in pain as his father punches him harshly, blowing his stomach.

"N-No."

Mia curled her toes up in annoyance, her back against the wall.

She cringes at the noise of her brother moaning in pain.

"J-Jungkook."

The little girl cried, Jungkook was all bloody and bruised the cuts harsh on his face.

To think once we were happy.