hyung.☁︎

Taehyung sighed as he entered the house seeing his so-called father slouching on the couch passed out.

He always felt the urge to just rat his parents out and save himself from torment, yet he doesn't.

Somewhere deep down Taehyung remembers.

He remembers the good days, they were all buried in the past although Taehyung was too attached to let go.

Taehyung's mother was reckless and uncaring she was pretty much never home unless it was for money.

He quietly makes his way up the spiral stairs in the hallway, being careful not to disturb his father.

Making his way into his own room Taehyung sighed as he closes his bedroom door.

He wasn't happy.

Taehyung smiled to himself as he sat on his bed peering out the window to see the dark sky.

"I'll just look at the brighter side of things right?" Taehyung let a lone tear roll down his cheek, as he remembers his brother's last words to him.

"I miss you hyung."

With that Taehyung fell asleep, his mind in a damned haze.

The next day at school Taehyung felt oddly calm and his heart for some reason was filled with the warmest of content.

Usually, he'd wake up with the same feeling of fear, expecting cruel words spat down to him by his father.

Now when his father spat at his face Taehyung simply stood still, blank, as if he were completely immune to it all.

As Taehyung made his way to school a few bruises sporting his leg, he smiled weakly.

"Today will be a better day."

Taehyung continued smiling as he walked down the corridors of the school, ignoring the snarky remarks and dirty looks, just like always.

Fuck it all.

—–

"Jungkook!" Jungkook snarled as he heard the word he despised the most come out from some squeaky voice that furthermore irritated him.

He slowly turned around to glare at the girl whose tacky blonde hair was tied up in pigtails, a supposedly seductive smile on her cherry red lips.

"What." Jungkook spat coldly, glaring furiously at the hand that was resting on his bicep.

The girl smirked, clearly not fazed by Jungkook's cold behaviour, she stood blinking at him innocently.

She batted those fake eyelashes of hers, the boy thought they'd fly away if she blinked any faster.

"I like you." Jungkook grimaced, pushing the girl's arm off himself.

"Well, I don't so fuck off and stop annoying me." Jungkook scoffed as he walked away.

"I only like one person."