yours.☁︎

"Please be mine."

Taehyung lets out a noise that would surely be considered an inhuman squeak, but Jungkook thought it was adorable.

Of course.

It was Kim Taehyung after all.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to say?"

Jungkook smiled, the others boys lips were parted in shock his doe eyes wide.

"I'm asking you to be mine."

Taehyung gulps his heart fluttering cheeks red, legs jelly-like.

The pink boy pondered for a while, conflicted.

Jungkook had been quite topsy-turvy with him, and the boy was quite frankly afraid.

Afraid that he'd change.

Afraid that he'd lose him.

The other boy sighed, it was his own upbringing.

If he weren't such a bipolar asshole, maybe the other wouldn't have such a painfully long moment of conflict.

Jungkook regretted holding his pride above his head.

He didn't give a fuck anymore.

He wanted.

No needed Taehyung.

Taehyung gulped, as he recalls how the other boy had shoved him into the lockers on multiple occasions.

The boy fiddles with his long hands, his hefty backpack not the only thing weighing him down.

It was funny, really the boy who'd called him a faggot had now confronted the other.

Claiming that he likes Taehyung.

Jungkook cleared his throat, smiling falsely as he pouts unintentionally, bringing the other boys attention to focus on his lips.

Taehyung grins box-like, his eyes brightened and his cheeks were tinged rosy.

"I'd like to be yours Jungkook."

Even though Taehyung was hesitant he'd decided to have a change of heart.

He simply couldn't go against his heart, the way Jungkook made him feel was something truly special.

The boy couldn't recall a time he'd felt this way about another.

Jungkook jumps up, smiling adorably as he pulls the other boy into a hug.

Taehyung groans, his face pretty much smushed against the taller boys chest.

Although he wasn't complaining, the scent of cinnamon wafted by his nose a scent the boy particularly took a liking to.

Well now that he had smelt it on Jungkook.

"I promise you won't regret it!"

Taehyung hums contentedly, into the other boy's soft wooly sweater his heart all fluttery and light.

"Can I do something Taehyung?"

The said boy looked up at Jungkook, eyes curious.

"What?"

Jungkook wasted no time, he pulled the other fully flush against his own body.

Arms wrapped around the other boy's waist loosely.

Taehyung squealed cutely, his cheeks burning.

Jungkook smiled suggestively, his face inching closer towards Taehyung's face.

The shorter boy shut his eyes tightly, his lips puckered thinking the other boy would swoop down and kiss him.

Jungkook, amused kitten licks the others cheek.

Wait what?

Taehyung's eyes opened, he grimaced.

"Jungkook~"

The boy whines, his arms flailing by his side as the other boy just grins slyly.

"You tease." Taehyung pouts, his arms crossed over each other.

"You upset because that tongue wasn't shoved down your throat?"

Jungkook pouts also, mimicking the boy.

"What- no ew." The boy huffs, clutching the straps of his backpack tightly as he flushes a deep red.

Jungkook ruffles the adorable boy's hair, his grin so wide and bright that perhaps the sun would be jealous.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"Can you play for me?"

A/N:

WE ARE ALMOST AT 4K I FEEL ATTACKED YALL THANK YOU SO MUCH :')

sarangheo <3