hoseok.☁︎

Taehyung groaned as he managed to peel his eyes open at the loud ringing of his stupid alarm.

His muscles were aching and sore, the boy was pretty sure his supposed father had fractured a bone or two.

Nothing surprising there.

He sighs.

Taehyung had passed out on the carpeted floor in his small bedroom, he was exhausted.

"Oh shush."

He whined in annoyance as his alarm continued to ring repeatedly, reminding him that he'd actually have to make the effort to wake up and go to school.

Oh well, at least he'd get to see Jungkook.

"Hold up!"

Jungkook.

Is he my boyfriend?

Taehyung blushes, a soft pink tinting his cheeks as he giggles hugging his pillow to his chest his pink lips curling up in a cute smile.

"Wow."

Jungkook frowned, he gripped the edge of the porcelain sink tighter his knuckles turning white as he let out a long breath.

The boy turns on the faucet, water spurting out of the tap he washes his face wincing as the water stings some of the cuts on his cheek.

He surely didn't get enough sleep, tossing and turning in his bed as he thought about his boyfriend.

The boy was scared, he knew the horrid things that his father would do to his lover.

Jungkook scoffed he'd never let anyone touch the other boy.

He knew he was selfish.

He knew it was a risk.

But he didn't care.

The boy spat out his mint toothpaste, his lips burning slightly from the strong mint.

He smiled, his thoughts drifting back to the boy who he adored so much.

Everything felt so surreal.

Taehyung was too good for him, he'd wondered why the boy had ever agreed to be with him.

With someone so fucked up.

Jungkook shrugged, grinning happily as he stared at his own reflection

"He's mine."

"Taehyung!"

The said boy gapes at Jungkook who was running towards him, passing by the students who stood by their lockers staring at him with curious eyes.

Jungkook puffs out an exaggerated breath, smiling boyishly at the other boy who whines in embarrassment, cheeks pink.

"I wanted to ask if you'd like to eat lunch with me?"

The boy opens his mouth to respond only to be cut off rather rudely.

"Why would you want to do that?!"

An orange haired boy cocks his head to a side, his back leaned against the locker arms crossed.

"Hoseok."

Jungkook's eyes widen by a fraction, his face drains of color as he steps away from the other boy who at this point was just very confused and slightly hurt.

"We don't hang out with faggots."

Hoseok sneers, as he looks at the boy distastefully he tugs on the other boy's arm pushing himself off his locker.

"Let's get to class, Jungkook."

Taehyung's bottom lip quivers, his eyes sting as he glanced expectantly at the other clutching his textbooks tighter to his chest.

Jungkook avoids looking at the boy, nodding at the orange haired boy.

"Let's go."

With that, both boys walked away from Taehyung, whose mind was in a perturbed blur.

Jimin growls angrily as he observes the situation from his locker, hands curled up into fists as he feels sympathy for his friend.

He walks up to the sad boy, patting his shoulder reassuringly.

"Taehyung are you okay?"

Jimin feels like an idiot for asking that question, as he sees the boy look up at him with red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"I'm going to fucking kill him."