a better day.☁︎

"Taehyung."

Taehyung gulped as he saw Jungkook standing by his locker, he lowered his head avoiding the other boy's strong gaze.

"Who is that boy?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, confused.

"Why do you need to know?"

Jungkook scoffed, as he took a step closer to Taehyung pulling his chin up to meet Jungkook's cold eyes.

"I'm his boyfriend Jimin of course."

Taehyung was startled by Jimin who walked over to him slinging an arm around his shoulders.

"Play along."

Jimin whispered into Taehyung's ears smiling mischievously.

Jimin pecked Taehyung's cheek giggling at how flustered he had gotten.

"You're too cute."

Jungkook glared at Jimin his gazing burning holes into the arm that was slung around his Taehyung.

Jungkook couldn't say anything, it's as if he'd forgotten how to speak.

"Let's go to class."

Jimin held Taehyung's hand, happily humming as they both walked to class hand in hand.

Jungkook was left speechless staring at the couple who had walked away.

He was more than jealous.

"Fuck Jimin. Taehyung is mine."

"Jimin what the hell?"

The boy giggles at his friend shrugging his shoulders lightly.

"I had to do what I had to do."

He shrugged at Taehyung pinching his cheek.

"Ah, I hate you," Taehyung muttered glaring at Jimin, huffing.

"Ah no you love me don't you?" Jimin chuckles at Taehyung, squishing his cheeks together.

"Shtop it chimin."

Taehyung's words come out muffled as his cheeks are pressed together, Jimin coos at the adorable boy.

Taehyung pushed Jimin's hands away rubbing his now sore red cheeks.

"No, I really hate you."

Jimin pouted.

"Let's get to class."

School had ended at Taehyung had bid goodbye to Jimin.

"I have a friend!"

Taehyung smiled adorably pumping his fist through the air as he skipped down the empty school hallways to stop by the music room.

He opened the door to the music room a soft smile on his lips as he pulls out his ukulele from his backpack.

Taehyung leans against the armchair looking out the window as his fingers strummed over the instrument.

A happy tune.

Today was a much better day.