Chapter 47 Christmas and the Yule Ball

Lindsay's POV

It was Christmas morning and the day of the Yule ball. Ron had yelled at Fleur to ask her to the ball so he didn't get an answer. He ended up asking Padma Patil. Neville asked Luna. Susan was asked by Ernie McMillen. Victoria is going to the ball with Fred. George asked Angelina. Hermione's date was a mystery. I was awoken by four girls jumping on my bed.

" Get up it's Christmas," Victoria yelled.

" Was I seriously like this once," I mumbled to myself as I rolled onto my stomach and covered my head with my pillow.

" Come on lazy bum," Lucy said.

The girls got off my bed and were about to pull my blanket off of me. My wolf took control and I was now in my wolf form with no control of my wolf. Hermione, Ginny, Lucy, and Victoria pulled the blanket off of me and, I solemnly swear it wasn't me, my wolf farted. After that I changed back.

" Oh come on Linds," Victoria said.

" That's foul," Hermione said.

" Gross," Ginny said.

I rolled onto my back and uncovered my head.

" Ugh," I said before I covered my nose with my shirt like the girls.

" And it wasn't you," Lucy said.

" Bingo," I said.

" Wolf take control," Victoria asked.

" Yeah my wolf hates when I'm woken up," I said.

" Evidently," Ginny said.

We grabbed our presents and ran downstairs. We took a deep breath of the clean air in the Common Room.

" What's the rush girls," Nathan asked.

" Lindsay's wolf," Lucy said.

" What about her wolf," Harry asked.

" My wolf doesn't like being woken up," I said.

" What does that mean," Fred and George asked.

" Let's just say our dorm stinks, "Hermione said.

" Your dog let one rip didn't it," Nathan asked.

I used aeroportation and then my head was on his lap. I buried my face into him.

" I'll take that as a yes," Nathan said with a chuckle.

I nodded in embarrassment. Nathan turned my head and kissed me. I kissed him back.

" Last we all checked you two aren't under mistletoe," Jack said.

Nathan and I pulled out of the kiss. I glared at Jack.

" It's true," Jack said.

I let out a low growl as I was sitting up and glaring at him. Nathan put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a massage. I started to relax and close my eyes. I was purring like a cat due to my lioness. Then I felt his breath on my neck. All of the sudden Nathan was being pulled away from me.

I did here a growling from behind me before I turned. There was a wolf dragging a fighting Nathan but the wolf was Nathan! This isn't possible! Then the nonwolf Nathan transformed into Ezekiel, who is a high ranking vampire. I put my hands over my mouth in shock. 

Nathan and Ezekiel fought. Ezekiel was good but Nathan had the upper hand and removed Ezekiel's head from his body. Nathan  transformed back into his human form. He made Ezekiel's body and head disappear in quick flames. Nathan turned to look at all of us.